The online racing simulator
steering delay
(3 posts, started )
#1 - pfxx
steering delay
Hey guys, me again. Bought a new wheel few days ago, it's saitek r440 and im experiencing a rly small delay between it and lfs. I don't think that my comp could be too weak, 1,9ghz cpu, 512 ram and 64 video card (usually 45fps in blackwood).. I can't feel any delay when using mouse.. So maybe there would be a way to fix it? :/ I've also been reading that turning vsync on could cause delay... Turned it off in lfs, but i can't find how to disable it in my ATI card settings... And maybe it's no big deal, I could get used to it?.. Any help will be useful... Thanks.
Quote from pfxx :Hey guys, me again. Bought a new wheel few days ago, it's saitek r440 and im experiencing a rly small delay between it and lfs. I don't think that my comp could be too weak, 1,9ghz cpu, 512 ram and 64 video card (usually 45fps in blackwood).. I can't feel any delay when using mouse.. So maybe there would be a way to fix it? :/ I've also been reading that turning vsync on could cause delay... Turned it off in lfs, but i can't find how to disable it in my ATI card settings... And maybe it's no big deal, I could get used to it?.. Any help will be useful... Thanks.

Whats your Analouge Steer Smooth option set too? If its high you'll get the delay... If not, don't know what to think of
#3 - pfxx
it's 0... crap :/

steering delay
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG