The online racing simulator
This car deserves it's own thread.
(48 posts, started )
#1 - Noccy
Queer.
Queer and it sounds like a leaf-blower with a cold.
Can it swim?
Haha!
That is the ugliest thing I ever seen!
Who wants to use a lot of money to get a ugly car?
I take it it's 'thing' is that it's just an ordinary 1 litre Panda engine, just tuned to within an inch of it's life?
#7 - mr_x
WHY do people do that kind of thing? it looks and sounds awful!

I like annoying people like that in my car, i know at 1.6l it's got nearly twice the power/weight ratio of their shitty cars.
People got too much money I guess
Using many MANY money on something that is just awfull is retarded. Wonder if the owner think his car is actually "nice" looking.
#9 - bbman
Correct me if I'm wrong, but apart from an installed anti-lag system (I don't hear any turbo, so it certainly doesn't have one), flames shooting out of the exhaust means there is something terribly wrong with the engine, no?
Quote from bbman :Correct me if I'm wrong, but apart from an installed anti-lag system (I don't hear any turbo, so it certainly doesn't have one), flames shooting out of the exhaust means there is something terribly wrong with the engine, no?

Well, that can be the case but usually this only happens when the car is over-fueling, and so sometimes fuel can get in the exhaust. Most the time, it does'nt create flames like this.

The guy who owns that panda has fitted something called a "flamer kit". Its something all the boy racers do to look cool.

Next time i see a boy racer with a flamer kit on his car, im sticking a piece of wood soaked in fuel in his exhaust, then watch the car buuuurn.
#11 - Dac
what makes it not funny is that some guy has spent so much time on it. and he probableys thinks its good.
this guy wants to make sure he doesnt burn his body kit
I want those two minutes of my life back. It didn't even move!
Quote from Crashgate3 :I take it it's 'thing' is that it's just an ordinary 1 litre Panda engine, just tuned to within an inch of it's life?

It sounds like one, but maybe the noise was just an MP3 played by the sound system.
Quote from Bob Smith :I want those two minutes of my life back. It didn't even move!

Do you think it is able to?
This reminds me of yesterday.

I saw a Suzuki Alto Limousine convertible...
It looked terrible.
Quote from zeugnimod :Do you think it is able to?

:ices_rofl
Now I wonder if it actually is able to drive lol!
its either a different engine or its got a dragon flamer kit sold by MOTORWORLD lol i worked there for 4 months and sold loads of them

in the second video it hits what seems like a limiter but in a old panda they were carb.

the dragon flamer will do this when u set it to a sertain rpm, and temp the kit will make the car fire on 2 cylinders then 4 then 3 then 1 all very quickly dumping fuel down the pipes.

the backbox is same as what i had on my nova its like a twin but not. ur lucky if u even get one of them to work its routed very weirdly

it sounds like crap on that car tho its sounded good on my 2 L nova lol and i never did shit like that to my car i used it in padocks and playing about till it was almost dead then i welded my own roll cage up and banger raced it.

its where all cars like that belong

then a chav payed me 200 for the car after it died because i told him the back box system was worth thousands and it doesn't only sound good but it really improves performance on smaller engines!

but the bigger the box the worse on a small engine as there isnt enough back pressure in the Zorst to run the car perfectly lol
Thinking about it, that makes one really effective anti-theft device...who would want to be seen dead in it, even if you were nicking it?
As it happens, /me fell in lurve yesterday, but Mrs B said "NO WAY" to letting me fork out £5G on an old car
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C33846/
#20 - Vain
There are many women, but a car like that is unique. You have to make choices.

Vain
wow look at those costum rims, i bet it has a fake dumpvalve to wich will have a bad timing
This kind of "tuning" is usual in Spain, I am not surprised
:riceboy::riceboy::riceboy::riceboy::riceboy:

The worst car ever.

(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG