The online racing simulator
Look For A Drift Team
(11 posts, started )
Look For A Drift Team
Hello all since nobody has answerd my Join Us application for teams i've been getting better in drifting so i want to join a difting team does anyone know of one i can join?
well.

No offence to you in any way but :

Im bloody tired for all these useless posts, you should go to a drift server / race / cruise / drag , get friends with them , have fun and all that , (like with Girlfriends ) and then at last even they will ask u or the other way , then u'll get the answer you deserve , here nobody would look for you unless your postcount is 1134.01421 billions so you're known. meeting peoble on servers is way more effective , good luck out there mate!
ok thanks for the tip i'll do that
Quote from swisscosmo :ok thanks for the tip i'll do that

. but remember not to be to coky , been there done that, doesnt work
Ok thx for the tip but i always say i suck which i do in the XRT i'm always spinning out and every one tell me to use the normal tires but i find them WAY to slippery
hmm you drift , yes?
Well , Normal Tyres are best for that go for a rather high pressure on the front, maybe that will help abit
Quote from swisscosmo :Ok thx for the tip but i always say i suck which i do in the XRT i'm always spinning out and every one tell me to use the normal tires but i find them WAY to slippery

if u use normal(like i used to till patch Y came and xrt is gone...) you can drift almost all time when in BL1rev. you gotta go into corners from out side of road and start drifting early so you do long,clean and good looking drifts. also you can drift on straights and do 360 easyer when using normals. and dont give it too mutch gas so u wont spin
Quote from Dennis93 :hmm you drift , yes?
Well , Normal Tyres are best for that go for a rather high pressure on the front, maybe that will help abit

ok i'll try that thx
Quote from Dennis93 :hmm you drift , yes?

I must be a dumb, but I always used normals at really LOW pressure to front and rather high to rear. No I'm using supers to front for even more grip...
Then i guess u still oversteers to much right hehe :P
Check out ButtHole Drifters.

Look For A Drift Team
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG