The online racing simulator
anyone using G25 and Vista 64 bit?
Anyone else running Vista 64bit os and using a G25 wheel? If so are the logitech drivers now completely compatible with vista 64? Last time in september when I purchased a G25 and installed the latest drivers from logitech's site it hosed my windows install, so have not used the G25 or played racing games since.

I notice the same version of driver is on logitechs site but has a date of nov 07, so I am assuming a new build, I do not want to install and risk hosing my windows install again and needing to format/reinstall if these drivers are not 100 percent yet. Anyone have any problems who are running Vista 64?

thanks
#2 - Jakg
Running version 5.1 (or is it 5.0.1... - latest i think) on Vista Home Premium x64 and it works fine.
I am running Vista Business x64 using Logitech G25...

But i don't know what you are talking about concerning the drivers, i did this install on Aug. 25, 2007, and it has worked like a charm, from day one. Honestly i am still running the drivers installed back then. Maybe i should have a go at installing the new ones.

Regards
Franke... Click
I had a clean install of Vista, installed for maybe 3 weeks at the time I first tried the G25, had almost nothing installed on my system, no antivirus, just office 2003, some games, photoshop, dreamweaver and that is about it. Installed the drivers, rebooted and windows would no longer boot. was frustrating. At the time I went to logitech's forums and read other posts about similiar problems and that logitech was aware and was working on a new driver.
Worked fine for me too.

The only issue (when I last checked 3 months ago) was that the Profiler would not start, and that it was Logitech were trying to fix.
I've been using my G25 with Vista Ultimate x64 for a few months now. Never had any problems at all, used the 5.0 Profiler drivers off the driver CD that came with the wheel.

Since I got my new hardware for my pc, ive had x64 vista installed, with x86 XP on another partition just in case. I have not once been into XP since then. Personally I find it very stable which is strange considering its Microsoft.

I dont actually use the profiler though, I just set the controller in control panel to the right settings and then set it up in LFS.
btw I downloaded the lastest driver build and installed fine with no problems, thanks all

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG