The online racing simulator
The Teams
Umm, I have a suggestion.

Ok, since the race is 140 laps and it takes about a minute to complete one lap with the XRT, the race will end at around 2 hours and 30 minutes. Is it really THAT long to the point where more than one driver is suggested for a car?

My impression of the teams section is that the driver's results will have points and the team's points will be derived from adding all the points each individual member earned. The team with the highest points will win. A team will have a max of 3 or 4 (up to u Jatko) drivers.

At the end of the race there'll be a driver winner as well as a team winner.
I don't think there's enough teams signed up for this to work really. We could pretty much just declare SR the team winners right now.
Why would this be needed?
As long as they don't sign up as a team, we can see them as individual drivers no?
Quote from UncleBenny :I don't think there's enough teams signed up for this to work really. We could pretty much just declare SR the team winners right now.

I believe Halford Racing also has entered. With this option there might be others.

Quote from koolby :Why would this be needed?
As long as they don't sign up as a team, we can see them as individual drivers no?

Individual drivers are open as well. There's no absolute need to be in a team
But the team effort is better, no?
Quote from lizardfolk :I believe Halford Racing also has entered. With this option there might be others.

Individual drivers are open as well. There's no absolute need to be in a team

Yes I know but wait, lemme see if I understand you.
You mean that if there are several drivers from a team who are not signed in as a team (different numbers). You count their points and devide them by the number of players.

What I mean is, can't they just be seen as individual drivers?
well as these two events are single day events (I'm speeking for the KY250 and KY500) i would not have any team rule in it. If one of these events becomes an e.g. LFSCAR-pointscoring-event, i think it would be usefull.
It's useless to have it... What's the point??

If you can't run 130 laps without swapping drivers, you don't need to race here...
I'm doubting to take that as an insult
What if we just want to test how strong our team is? Or whatever reason you can come up with?
I don't see why you had to say that, if people want to have driver switches then let them but don't start saying they shouldn't compeet in this event (or in other words : are too weak or just plain stupid).
Quote from koolby :Yes I know but wait, lemme see if I understand you.
You mean that if there are several drivers from a team who are not signed in as a team (different numbers). You count their points and devide them by the number of players.

What I mean is, can't they just be seen as individual drivers?

No no no, the points will be counted but the total sum will be the TEAM'S score. This is COMPLETELY separate from the normal driver's results (those who are in independent of a team DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS SECTION).
I don't really see what you mean
If you enter as a team, there's only 1 car that crosses the finish, so only 1 time points are scored.
yes indeed...how can all teamdrivers score when only one of group crosses finishline.
140 laps is nothing at all. the teams idea to have teams on track to swap drivers etc is fairly rediculess, but if they want to waste time swapping drivers and go even slow then so be it, easyer to win
WOW!
It's THE Jimmy Lemon!
You have the WR with the XRT on Kyoto Oval!!!!
48.90 right?

Nice to meet ya'....

.....wait, you're not racing in the 250 are ya'???

~Q~
The team driving, No i say Stick it just like nascar run all the laps urself!
halfords entering as a team.
Just to inform, and also liked to point out that core racing has also got few members entered and would be nice if there is another team who enters besides halfords. so calling up all teams entered to participate as a team.
No one is forced to race as a team and I dout CoRe Racing will be racing as a team.
I'd like to drive the whole race, personally.

If it comes down to it and there're too many people who show up, we might drop a car or two or combine the effort.
Same situation with Storm Racing. All of us would like to drive the whole race
well i know we are not forced to enter as a team but the point that pushed us this way is the thing that are too many entrants, more than server capabilities and also we would like to see how we can handle our teamwork out(to act like a team).
This might sound a tiny bit arrogant, but CoRe is pretty confident in how it handles itself with regards to teamwork... we're leading MoE GT2 and won IGTC last year, among other team events.

This is just something a few of our members are doing for fun.

Just so everyone knows:

You MAY have multiple drivers to a car.

BUT: The driver that takes the qualifying time MUST be the one to start the race.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG