The online racing simulator
LFS driver bug
(6 posts, started )
LFS driver bug
Hi people, Im starting this thread just to see if someone has run into this issue..

The driver keeps standing inside the car instead of normally seating behind the wheel. Thing is, the in car view goes to the top of the roof, just at the driver eyes line as you can see in this pic:

Help is needed, as i cant drive as i used to from this view and already tried everything (Y,X,Z offset positions, driver change, wheel position, etc)

Ty All people
#2 - xtm
Hehe, that looks like fun, I wonder what happens when the car rolls over
Have no idea what could be causing tho, never happened to me yet.
Yes, I´ve seen this before. Not sure at all if this could cause an error like this but have you used an application that changes your character into a normal person (no race suit on or helmet or gloves) mayby?
Attached images
man24.JPG
Quote from R.Kolz :Yes, I´ve seen this before. Not sure at all if this could cause an error like this but have you used an application that changes your character into a normal person (no race suit on or helmet or gloves) mayby?

A fair penalty for such actions then

Sorry for not having anything worthful in this thread, but I lolled at the pics
he's doing that drift thing where they put one foot on the acclerator and the other through the window on the ground

cept this one is trying to do it through the room

sorry i couldn't help either
Quote from R.Kolz :Yes, I´ve seen this before. Not sure at all if this could cause an error like this but have you used an application that changes your character into a normal person (no race suit on or helmet or gloves) mayby?

Hi Kolz, no application installed, just the same LFS install of always .

Thing is, I raced on Monday (couple of races at CTRA), then shut down my pc and thats it. Next time I started the game, the driver goes into that buggy thing of roof clipping

And yes, after finishing yesterday race at Ky Oval, I realized I was seeing all other cars with the same bug (same as your picture), its pretty weird to see a driver driving in the air, moving arms and hands over the roof whitout holding any wheel... Too bizarre, mostly because I cant sit inside the car, and LFS respect the view of the eyes of the driver so Im driving looking the roof under mi chin :doh:

LFS driver bug
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG