The online racing simulator
Im out of unlock's can someone please fix
im out of unlocks i had to reinstall my os this morrning and when i started LFS back up and tried to unlock it it says you have no more unlocks or something along those lines can someone please fix this because to bee honest i paid for the game and i really want to play now not wait till friday

Thanks

DftKing

P.S it wouldnt be so bad if you hadent taken the XT Turbo out of the latest patch thats my main car and if it was still there atleast i could play with it
Quote from DftKing :im out of unlocks i had to reinstall my os this morrning and when i started LFS back up and tried to unlock it it says you have no more unlocks or something along those lines can someone please fix this because to bee honest i paid for the game and i really want to play now not wait till friday

Thanks

DftKing

Thats the only thing you can do it wait till friday...till then, play with the demo'ers I guess is the only thing you can do...
Well, that sux.. i cant drift with the XR GT whatever it is the non turbo one
OMG...JUST E-MAIL THE DEVS....they won't answer here unless it is important...if u e-mail them u will get ur unlock by tomorrow. (If you have a good reason, otherwise don't bother)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG