The online racing simulator
Quote from mrbogeyman :anymore of them going? oh i would need a MB to go with it, im a 754slot
unless of course you have a A64 3700 754slot going handy

you have no idea how many people asked me that (apparently there are loads but. he cant send to every1 ) and the only spare processor i got that still works in an old XP 1800.
seeing as no one likes me and wont buy me a present i showered myself in gifts!

new sound card, 2 games and a couple of dvds
Quote from franky500 :he cant send to every1

so who is this secret source???............
Two sets of cheap boxing gear...so my friends and I can beat the crap out of each other after an evening of uneven Tekken5 matches.

And I laid out my main wish clearly to my parents (a compressor and an air-wrench,and a ratchet set with universal sockets for '' and mm), so that's almost like getting the stuff myself.
[quote=mrbogeyman]so who is this secret source???............

you wont know him.. besides.. its a secret remember
Quote from tristancliffe :I'll be buying myself some ECCI pedals to ease the frustrations of Logitechs half-arsed efforts.

And you shall be forever happy.
Nothing, spent all my money on my 4-yo son
#36 - JTbo
Correction to my earlier post, I don't have job no more, they call it redesigning the concept of company or something like that, hard to translate.

Well, now I get 300€ less per month as before, great. Also got common cold so I think that these Christmas presents are indeed enough, I don't like to get anything more right now
#37 - Jakg
after christmas ill probably be buying an S2 license
Quote :
I don't have job no more

Aw, shoot. What a great christmas present...reminds me of that Scrooge movie I saw yesterday..

I'm really sorry for you.
Hope you'll find something new soon.
I decided to become one of the few ricer that has some respect on these forums... So I bought myself a neon kit for my car
Quote from TagForce :I decided to become one of the few ricer that had some respect on these forums... So I bought myself a neon kit for my car

Fixed

Nah, personally I haven't bought myself, or anyone else anything. I'm not too fond of these traditions where you get all stressed to find a present for someone just because it's that time of the year again. I rather show my family that I like them every day...

Anyway, happy holidays guys!
#43 - JTbo
Quote from Don Merino :Aw, shoot. What a great christmas present...reminds me of that Scrooge movie I saw yesterday..

I'm really sorry for you.
Hope you'll find something new soon.

Thanks, I think that I will find something, there is one strong plan going on, but just not 100% sure yet.

Well, everyone in company are very stressed because of boss, it is everyday something little, so I think that soon I will feel much better when there is no one pushing needles under my nails every day

Still, not much money available and that makes it bad thing.
@Zewerr>

Niiice...I once thought about getting a VMax, too. But while I was waiting for the day I could afford it, I stumbled over a '74 Sporty, chopped all retro-like...well, and that was it.

Hey, I know, it's basically just a lot of scrap iron from Milwaukee bolted and welded together, and not even well at that.
But -in my ears- absolutely nothing in the world beats the sound.
Hm. Drag racing imho misses the point in riding motorcycles.

On the other hand, choppers do that, too. Duh.
Quote from Don Merino :Hm. Drag racing imho misses the point in riding motorcycles.

Never said i liked drag racing, i just posted a video of what the vmax can do.
Quote from JTbo :Correction to my earlier post, I don't have job no more, they call it redesigning the concept of company or something like that, hard to translate.

Well, now I get 300€ less per month as before, great. Also got common cold so I think that these Christmas presents are indeed enough, I don't like to get anything more right now

I know why it is that large companies lay people off at this time of year.

They do it this time of year because then it gives them a few months to save some dough and it actually ends up balancing out the books come time to do all the tax and what ever else it is for the start of the new business year (april??) i would say that this is the "Cheap Shot" by those companies that do this.

*NOTE: after being made redundant after many years DO NOT accept to sign a new contract with the same company Normally it will be a 3 month contract and if its signed for those 3 months at the end of that they will most likely get rid of you and on the books it shows that you only worked for them for 3 months. Therfore no redundancy pay , No holidays owed, no nothing!!.

Anyway. Back on subject.(dunno what else to say now though )
Well, I wasn't going to post in this thread, but now I'm able too. I have Dish Network and have had it for 8 years or something. It is incredibly slow on the info screens and the on screen guides. It tells me "info not available" for everything and they changed the dish a few years back and I don't even get all the programing that I pay for. I have no pay-per-view movie options even though they advertise 19 channels of them. I called them this morning to bitch and they said I could have new recievers sent to me for $50 a piece (2 of them) and a new dish for $59. I said, ah, no, you guys give the stuff away to new customers daily and I've been a customer for 8 years now. You need to take care of your current customers, I'm not recieving the programming I pay monthly for. I could switch and get everything and more for free. They repeated that I could have the stuff sent out for $159 total and I said no thanks. Hung up the phone, called Direct TV and ordered a receiver, DVR receiver and dish all for free. I'll now actually get all the programming I pay for, free movie or concert once a month, the DVR is a big plus, and a remote that doesn't cost $69 every 6 months when it breaks because Dish Network has the stupid RF remotes that you can't replace with cheapo universals. I'll also get my local network channels that I didn't have the option of with Dish Network.

The free equipment isn't a big deal to most people because they do it all the time now, but 8 years ago I paid $389 freakin dollars for my system and they don't even have the decency to upgrade my dish so I can get the channels I pay for. That pissed me off! They'll be here in the morning on the 24th, just in time for watching some 3 month free movie channels Christmas Eve while waiting to put "Santa's" stuff under the tree for the kids . So, that's the Merry Christmas present to the wife and I from the wife and I .
vmax...meh, im not too keen on em, but i am a sports bike rider...to which i purchased a HCR big bore top radiator for my bike...yay, and im looking at a guy who is selling a set of forks, yolks, clipons and grips for 180 pounds. the forks have been re valved and sprung to suit a 12.5 stone person, and im 13 at the mo. all done by maxton too.
also got myself a performance bikes 2006 calender. apart fromt hat, nothing, im trying to save money for some custom fit leathers from crowtree, but ill need about 800 pound for those.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG