The online racing simulator
Anyone for a serious LX4 race at Fern Bay? S1 drivers welcome!
Yes Offcourse i want to join Thank you
Interested? Yes!
I have to make a set and practise and even then I'll propably be slow. I'll propably spin in every third corner too. If it's OK to be slow I could come.

So it's 18:00 GMT this friday. So as I'm GMT +2 it's 20:00 my time.
Quote from March Hare :Interested? Yes!
I have to make a set and practise and even then I'll propably be slow. I'll propably spin in every third corner too. If it's OK to be slow I could come.

So it's 18:00 GMT this friday. So as I'm GMT +2 it's 20:00 my time.

.Mine too is 20.00 (GMT+2) I have to practise tell me waht time is good for a lap
#5 - robt
ill be there! been looking for lx4 races all week

EDIT: just rememberd i gotta go out friday evening to "play games" at someones house. grr
Today i Try server
10 laps
My fastest lap was 1:41:83 is this time good?
Can we pit stop in the race becouse after 4 laps my tires are burnt and my clutch si overhated how can i reduce the overhating
Btw:i was driving with Drift set
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Today i Try server
10 laps
My fastest lap was 1:41:83 is this time good?
Can we pit stop in the race becouse after 4 laps my tires are burnt and my clutch si overhated how can i reduce the overhating
Btw:i was driving with Drift set

I ran in a 1 hour race at this combo a couple of weeks ago. Tires made the full hour no problem. Best lap was a 1.32.60.

Don't use a drift set

@ussbeethoven
I'll be up for this race

One question, If there is no qual, how are you ordering the grid? No qual seems like a bad idea.
My new record is 1:35:20 I think with more practice i can make a 1:31
The server is currently running that combo. If you want to go and practise online, feel free
Will you be racing TAA?
-
I'm definitely coming on friday.

A short quali might be good for the race. Wouldn't be such a random field.
-
The server is empty ATM
20 min is fine.
i would like to join not much practice in this car but should be able to get competative time in 3 days challenge

edit: pb 1.37.00 , 20 mins practice
I'd like to participate too
#17 - troy
if i find the time friday, i would like to join too would also be a good idea to put the lfs standard time in your first post (UTC), im so confused with all those timezones ^^
-
#18 - JJ72
oh my, I am hopeless, how'd you do a 32??!!!
Quote from JJ72 :oh my, I am hopeless, how'd you do a 32??!!!

Drive as fast as possible
-
I would join but time zones conflict with work schedule...
-
Damn, for some reason i thought this was at a sensible time like 7.00pm UK time.

Oh well

Next time you hold a race would it be possible to have a later start. most Brits are just getting home from work or eating at this time of the evening. I reckon you would get a much bigger grid holding it 1 or 2 hours later.

Hope it went well.
Yeah, i could go for some LX'ing right now....
good race but my antivirus decided to tell me somin witch i dident want to know 2 laps from finish and it spec`d me .
It was a good race. I spun out on lap 1, 5, 15 and 18. And I drove slowly. So the 4th place finish was a miracle. Granted by norton and tipsy cars.
-

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG