My Render 【fzr】
(36 posts, started )
My Render 【fzr】

Hope U LIKE IT
Attached images
fzr0801.jpg
SRFC2.jpg
freakin awesome
Nicely done !! (but next time don't make a new thread ;-) )
awesome. What render engine did you used?

And where did you get these scenes.
:wow::wow:
dosch?
#7 - Lynce
You are the Bruce Lee of renders.

Very nice, mate!!
Yea, very nice reders dude.
Quote from Anathema :awesome. What render engine did you used?

Well it says Vray on the pic, as for the scenes, he possibly made them himself?

Great renders
didnt saw the vray text on it. Must have been blind. Sorry

I saw this scene on a Kraut Racing Render (http://www.krautracing.de/kr/d ... p?id=613&t=1&f=14), thought they did it themselfs. But if a talented guy from China is using it there must be a source for it.
Which of it is yours?
#12 - feat
The scene is yourself made or what ?
I got my answer. Dosch Design.
It's a dosch Design studio environment render scene. I bought the DVD a while ago for 150 (link- http://www.doschdesign.com/pro ... /Studio_Environments.html ) but my 2 dell servers with 4 dual core XEONS plus my comp with a C2d 6420 wasn't able to handle the scene for render est was 2.5 weeks completion time for a 1680x1050 scene

EDIT: XC Nuse can you suggest a car pack DVD for me from dosch site I need to buy one for my dads realestate office. His graphics guy need one for putting cars on his scene for a banner.
I'm 100% against downloading anyone elses' work lol that's why I dont release any of mine for download, that is also why I stay out of the 3d section for the most part here because I get tired of seeing people download other's work to show it off and everyone's like "ooh good job etc etc." when.. all they did was press the render button.
He should stated that he did not create the scene and lighting set up. He tried to take all the credit, but how embarrassing when someone else found out....
Quote from samyip :He should stated that he did not create the scene and lighting set up. He tried to take all the credit, but how embarrassing when someone else found out....

it`s so famous Dosch 3D Studio Environments scene so i think it`s noneed to stated,sorry about my careless

but i did lighting set up all by myself using VRAYSUN

i`m very glad to sharing another rended
Attached images
fzrsatudiooutside0.jpg
fzrsr00.jpg
Quote from Anathema :awesome. What render engine did you used?

VRAY 1.5rc3 ENGINE

and scenes used Dosch 3D Studio Environments
Not a very pretty render sequence, tons of noise, especially in the shadow fade gradients.
Quote from XCNuse :Not a very pretty render sequence, tons of noise, especially in the shadow fade gradients.

High shadow subdivs cost too many times

shadow subdivs only 12
Turn interpolations on, it'll make it faster, and far smoother.
Quote from XCNuse :Turn interpolations on, it'll make it faster, and far smoother.

where can i find this setup ?
in the render setup menu, if i know well
WOW! That is a well done scene.
It's dosch designs what do you expect lol 90% of the commercial 3d products you see probably come from them

I give my respsects to dosch, they're an extremely good team, but when their stuff is just used for freelance I don't understand why someone would spend so much money on something just to get a few renders out of.

My Render 【fzr】
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG