Degree
wuuxi
Clown
Might
FD3S
Mr.Fuji
Side Squad HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i wish u luck anyway
why why why everyone has Slide in their team name... Slide-FX , Slide-Squad .... pathetic.... Good luck anyways
Quote from Drift2007 :why why why everyone has Slide in their team name... Slide-FX , Slide-Squad .... pathetic.... Good luck anyways

Its like having D at the end of each team name.Not trying to point anyone out though.Saiko D has theirs first!
Quote from ImportFantasy :Its like having D at the end of each team name.Not trying to point anyone out though.Saiko D has theirs first!

ha ! Im not copying, just best looking Slide^S
Quote from ImportFantasy :Its like having D at the end of each team name.Not trying to point anyone out though.Saiko D has theirs first!

Aheemm *Kei.D, Kami^D, Pure D...*
thats funny, with that >,< saiko style
hey, i wana join, but actually, slidesquad is in california doing touge and track, mostly unorthodox methods like using ff's and such.

they where pretty cool and started by Dave Scholz
Quote from atlantian :hey, i wana join, but actually, slidesquad is in california doing touge and track, mostly unorthodox methods like using ff's and such.

they where pretty cool and started by Dave Scholz

DEMO RACER its s2 team or u have other account , try to write for me mrminor97@hotmail.com
Quote from HellBoy99 :saite^D

yes created by EMOSLUT freaking kid 10yrs old australian . saite D lol ...
#13 - Foqs
Dude do you think that you are on chat? Stop making double posts...
-
(mrminor28) DELETED by mrminor28
fun one rofl

SLIDE SQUAD team (drift).
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG