The online racing simulator
Fancy some LFS LIVE-Stream?
(38 posts, started )
I got pointed to post here, so I do that:

Quote :On thursday, 24th of january, from 20.30 cet (19.30 UCT) on, there will be a LIVE stream on esport-racing.com showing the final round of the LX 2008 Welcome Cup. Tune in to watch some of the best LX drivers battle it out for a place in the eTM Relegation Races and some fame

Besides that you can win some little stuff with just watching...

Check out all the info HERE

See you there!

Have fun tonight!
Should be good this, i'll certainly be 'glued' to the PC

No poncey male grooming kits for me though, if it's spikey hair you want, a lump of coal and a dirty puddle have served me well enough over the years (Robert Smith eat yer heart out)
ill be watching
#4 - Danas
Me to I love the translations of LFS race's, i feel like im watching TV, i just hope the commentator doesnt have a nasty acsent, like the commentator of the 24h race
Quote from Danas :, i just hope the commentator doesnt have a nasty acsent, like the commentator of the 24h race

He did a good job. I don`t care about any accents as long I can understand what he is saying.... I really enjoyed his commentating..
#6 - Danas
well everyone has his own opinion
It was rather entertaining when he was trying to find the right word... it certainly made the otherwise boring race better.

Just tuned into this and my first thought: OMG widescreen warp @_@
Quote from Danas :Me to I love the translations of LFS race's, i feel like im watching TV, i just hope the commentator doesnt have a nasty acsent, like the commentator of the 24h race

WHAT?! That guy was the best. He was great!

Anyways, I'm up for a little viewing
That looks excellent

Although would do with a deinterlace filter.
Quote :And Suschlik goes ''Vat the hell are you doing I want my position back!''

Hahaha! Great commentary...the stream + Lfs Remote make for great entertainment...I wish an F1 remote would exist!
i can't get anything here at work
#13 - J.B.
Quote from Yaamboo :That looks excellent

Although would do with a deinterlace filter.

How the hell do you get interlacing artifacts into a progressive source anyway?
Great race, close battle's all the way through the field on virtually every lap.

Good stuff Vykos
thx guys and sorry for the technical troubles in the end, we will make something up for this.
Damn, I really enjoyed watching our races in the international series and this was just the day after it actually happend, allways wanted to see one of the streams live and I missed it.

Hopefully it makes it's way to stage 6!
Quote from Vykos69 :the technical troubles in the end

Ahh right, i thought it was a problem with my PC and didn't get to see any of race 2.

Really enjoyed Race 1 though Vykos, it was a good show. Although half the time it sounded like you were doing the broadcast from a public bar, but i know you're not a big drinker, so that couldn't have been it .

Anyway, keep us posted about any future broadcasts, and lets hope you can get the technical difficulties sorted, cheers
Quote from J.B. :How the hell do you get interlacing artifacts into a progressive source anyway?

I would guess the video was outputted directly from a video card to a tv card, and the video card settings had interlacing turned on.
If anyone is interested in watching the best of the last race again, check

This Video

done by kraniwani. You'll also find it in the media-part of esport-racing.com
Good video. The cameras and coverage added with commentary make this one of the best videos of a race I've seen. It's the kind of footage and quality I had hoped to see STCC achieve, but it never happened. So thumbs up for this Krani and Vykos :up:
Nice video!

And you even added a helicopter sound
Very proffesionel done..

Good commentating....
Nice video (thumbs up kraniwani ) and great action!

Realy realy great action.

I hope I will find someday enaugh free time to take part in your league.:worried:
brilliant video! Really well done indeeed!
Quote from Vykos69 :If anyone is interested in watching the best of the last race again, check

This Video

done by kraniwani. You'll also find it in the media-part of esport-racing.com

Great stuff!!

(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG