The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Ok, thanks for the info. I will do some more races and see if it will improve

In my second race I started from the pit lane (didn't knew you can't go back to your box once you're on the grid). In my 3rd race iRacing just crashed while pressing F2... in the 4th I made a jump start (which result in a -1lap? even though I completed the DT) And in the 5th I got crashed... so it wasn't the best begin of my iRacing career
Here are the free oval who will be out soon...

BTW I got 10 laps in the Ford Mustang this evening. iRacing made a mistake uploading it and the car was removed again.. Will be out on thursday..but I got 10 laps in it..great car and great sound..
Attached images
iRacing_thompson1 (1419 x 829).jpg
iRacing_thompson2 (1419 x 829).jpg
iRacing_thompson3 (1419 x 829).jpg
iRacing_thompson4 (1419 x 829).jpg
Looks like a fun place.

The mustang got taken away because it had an open differential. The sim needs software updates for it to have the torsen diff.
@ Martijn

The season has now switched to Laguna Seca, i just got powned by karolis.

Just wondering what car/track i should buy next, i gues there is no way to test any car before buying?
Zandvoort + Skippy rules!

It's the only track i've ever driven IRL (with a Volvo 360 Nodeda ). I just had my second win there (first outing on Zandvoort).
Thanks amp88, glad to see that iRacing has got V8 Supercars right But I'm also assuming that because of Project Blueprint...there isn't much of a difference between the Ford and Holden? i.e. a Holden Commodore in iRacing wouldnt handle differently than the Ford Falcon they have right now?
Quote from ChristijaNL :@ Martijn

The season has now switched to Laguna Seca, i just got powned by karolis.

Just wondering what car/track i should buy next, i gues there is no way to test any car before buying?

But I pwned Karolis

If you really need to try stuff out I'm sure some people might let you borrow their account for a try
Just bought the V8, Mosport and Watkins glen :| God help me

I'm glad of this auto renew thing.. It means I don't have to keep asking my dad for more money... "Honest dad, I didn't know!"
Quote from Seb66 :Just bought the V8, Mosport and Watkins glen :| God help me

I'm glad of this auto renew thing.. It means I don't have to keep asking my dad for more money... "Honest dad, I didn't know!"

me likes. wouldnt work for me its on my card =/
Quote from Seb66 :Just bought the V8, Mosport and Watkins glen :| God help me

don't forget if you accidently sub for 12 months when you " try to stop it auto renewing" you get $30 in iracing credits to buy content, just make sure you try to cancel that auto renew before the end of june
I I dunno what to buy with my 30$.. I bought Zandvoort and Philip Island last night.. which was my planned purchase.. maybe I'll just complete my V8 schedule with Road America and something else.
Mid-ohio and Mosport are my favourites
Quote from lizardfolk :Thanks amp88, glad to see that iRacing has got V8 Supercars right But I'm also assuming that because of Project Blueprint...there isn't much of a difference between the Ford and Holden? i.e. a Holden Commodore in iRacing wouldnt handle differently than the Ford Falcon they have right now?

There are some fairly slight differences between the Ford and Holden cars including the aero balance and engine characteristics, but on the whole they're very similar. There's a bigger difference between the different teams in the pitlane through car setup than who's driving what car.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I I dunno what to buy with my 30$.. I bought Zandvoort and Philip Island last night.. which was my planned purchase.. maybe I'll just complete my V8 schedule with Road America and something else.

remember if you buy 3 items its a 10% discount !
Hence why I threw the Star Mazda in there. It is the only open wheel car I actually like in iRacing so far. the Skippy and Spec Racer both suck IMO.
I liked them both. Star Mazda is completely different car, it is way more powerful and on slicks.
im growing to like the skippy even though it doesn't really suit my driving, the spec racer is fantastic if you're with a bunch of drivers you trust and balance it with the setup, the fun races at wakins when it was released were some of the best i've ever had
The V8 is awesome
Do any of you guys know what information Jetta's dashboard gives? There's two numbers on lower left corner, they show some temperature, but what temperature? Oil and water? Does it then affect car's performance?
Also there's four LED lights AL1, AL2... What do they mean? Because sometimes they turn on themselves, does that mean something?
nice driving and very consistent lap times

Mustang is out, as well as the driving school video tutorials.
Yay! Will be able to get on V8 and Mazda tonight finally as Class D 4.00+
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG