The Next New Dimension Racing Event
(13 posts, started )

Poll : Your preferred League

Closed since :
Ickle-Endurance Evenings
Multi-Make Challenge
#1 - J@tko
Yes - It's me again, posting in the Leagues Section with another exciting League!

And don't worry about my brain going into overload with two leagues and the Kyoto 500 all at once, this event won't be for ages yet. - just want to get this thread sorted before LFSBC/Kyoto/and soon, exams () kick in.

I want your votes to see which New Dimension Racing Event you would prefer to compete in at the end of the summer. Here is a quick summary of your choices:

Multi-Make Challenge - This league will be using the TBO class for Season 1. Here is some more info.

Ickle-Endurance-Evenings - This league is all about fun and competing with other teams. The races are only around 30 mins long, with a compulsary driver change. This makes for frantic, close racing. I'm thinking of having the UF-BR/XF-JR for Season 1 - after making 100% sure that the balancing is correct.

The series will start late August (roughly!)

If you have any questions/comments, then please post here or PM me.
Hey J@tko, just posting to tell you if you need any help im always here.
Quote from NtrlBrnRacer :Hey J@tko, just posting to tell you if you need any help im always here.

ur always here. :P watever it is ur there :P

both look very interusting. BAHH I HAVE TO GET TO WORK!!!! THIS IS TOO ADDICTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok im out ill stop for now and ill start pposting again tomorow after exams...
#4 - J@tko
Both of the events are team-based, however there are concessions if you're not in a team.

For the MMC, Your team-mate is merely there to share the car with you, and you score points together for the championship, so you don't actually need to be in a team - I'll put you in one for you.

For the IEE, you don't even have to be on your own if you don't want to. Just make a pit-stop. However, again, I can put you in a team if you want to.
This sounds way better than the Multi make challenge lol.

/me thinks it will be good

Could we be team TG?
#6 - J@tko
Quote from JO53PHS :
Could we be team TG?

Yes

Quote :
Racername: JO53PHS
Online at: [LTC] Live To Cruise 2

NO - You're sacked
Quote from J@tko :Yes

NO - You're sacked

Lol - I just went on here cos I felt like driving an LX - I don't like racing LXs cos they just slide.

Is UF-BR empty ATM?
I'd like to apply to be a marshal: if one is going and the other ain't.
Im sorry to say but 30 minute racing thats not really endurance go to an hour with a driver change at the half hour point that would be the way to go.

Just my 2c though
This is an endurance type event for people who dont have time for proper endurance (I think :shrug
Quote from AstroBoy :Im sorry to say but 30 minute racing thats not really endurance go to an hour with a driver change at the half hour point that would be the way to go.

Just my 2c though

Thats kinda the point. It's kind of silly, but it's the two short stints that make the racing more fun. We might have two races at each round with a reverse grid for the second race

Quote from JO53PHS :This is an endurance type event for people who dont have time for proper endurance (I think :shrug

That wasn't what it was designed for - but still true!
Quote from J@tko :Thats kinda the point. It's kind of silly, but it's the two short stints that make the racing more fun. We might have two races at each round with a reverse grid for the second race

That wasn't what it was designed for - but still true!

Ahh I see...

I don't care about race length (as long as it isnt hour after hour after hour)

I just like the idea of teams and driver changes and stuff
There will be two races at each round of the IEE. A 15 min quali followed by two 25-30 min races, second of which will be reverse grid.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG