The online racing simulator
Quote from Gnomie :You have a MOMO then perhaps? I was certain you'd have a more high end wheel, considering your impressive CTRA stats. Well, kudos to you then.

A 5 year old MS Sidewinder wheel to be precise

Quote from Gnomie :And Troy is indeed very fast.. I got a XRT setup from him, and that helped me improve a lot. Can't wait to gain access to the Silver server and drive the XRT again.

Yup , he's a damn good driver

Quote from Dac :
if you mean using the bump strips and canvas on exits i try not to use them as much as possible because they are bumpy and upset the balance of the car.

That's where the extra time is to be gained though.
#27 - Dac
Quote from The Moose :A 5 year old MS Sidewinder wheel to be precise

same here lol, awesome. i have 240 degrees i think though. and its really loose and clunky around the centre so its hard to keep the car straight.

can i ask, have you managed to seperate the throttle and brake? mine are on the same axis.
Quote from Dac :same here lol, awesome. i have 240 degrees i think though. and its really loose and clunky around the centre so its hard to keep the car straight.

can i ask, have you managed to seperate the throttle and brake? mine are on the same axis.

Ahh, maybe it is 240.

Yup ,no prob separating throttle and brake with the sidewinder v4.0 drivers. (Only works with USB version though)

Separate axis is essential.
Quote from Dac :which i still dont know how to correct

Sorry!

After pressing "post reply" oq "quote" button, scroll down and press manage attachments. That way they get stored on the board for easy and permanent access.
Wow, when it rains it pours! Thanks everyone!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG