The online racing simulator
Halfords Opens Oval Server.
(21 posts, started )
Yes you have read it correctly.

Halfords has opend his doors for you ovallers. We have a server running with layout. Just not a standard KY1 track but with a very nice layout. We running it 24/7, so get in there and give our Ovallers a run for there money.

So get in there.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Hmm i noticed the servers are down. We have several servers but currently 1 is running. I will set it too Oval. Dunno why servers arent there. I will get in contact with our server manager.
set it to go the wrong way round
#4 - Gil07
Quote from speedway :i think i broke it

after seeing that the server tried to kick itsself, which gave me a good laugh, i tried to reproduce that "welcome message->kicked for spamming" thing (see pic)

so i voted to end the race, which initiated a track change, now your server isnt set to ky oval anymore (or was i on the wrong hr server?)

A server that kicks itself for spamming!
OVAL....oh my goodness, thats it I quit I'm off to join Promotech
#6 - Dru
Quote from StableX :set it to go the wrong way round

lol

is this so you lot can practice right hand bends as well as left ones?

First driving by wheel view, now Ovals. Good grief, when are your drift and cruise servers starting
I hereby announce that we are quiting lfs and transferring our team resources to Need for Speed
Quote from The Moose :First driving by wheel view, now Ovals. Good grief, when are your drift and cruise servers starting

Don't be such a purest!!!
Jeesh you guys that only want to race with full cockpit veiw

I seem to be having trouble keeping the car on the road, so if I don't turn right I have a 50% better chance of not crashing!!
I think there was something talked about drift server and I would like it, I think Teedot too?
Pink?
Quote from Kristjan.J :I think there was something talked about drift server and I would like it, I think Teedot too?

Don't drifters drive PINK cars?
Quote from The Moose :First driving by wheel view, now Ovals. Good grief, when are your drift and cruise servers starting

We do have an [HR] Fluffer server for Todd to use to warmup for a GTTC race.

hehe...as many of u know we are 2 sectioned team: Trackmasters and Oval Junkies (it have been thisway from the beginning)
Quote from Toddshooter :Don't drifters drive PINK cars?

I did drive the pink car, can't remember the pictures?
Quote from -NightFly- :hehe...as many of u know we are 2 sectioned team: Trackmasters and Oval Junkies (it have been thisway from the beginning)

here here... well said!!!!! tsssk, moosey
Quote from -NightFly- :hehe...as many of u know we are 2 sectioned team: Trackmasters and Oval Junkies (it have been thisway from the beginning)

ohhh Naughty Moose. Lack of research will always end in failure.
#19 - Dru
Quote from niels1 :Hmm i noticed the servers are down. We have several servers but currently 1 is running. I will set it too Oval. Dunno why servers arent there. I will get in contact with our server manager.

Did you fix that spamming bug? its a easy fix if not, just check that the username saying the message isnt "" and it will ignore host
What cars the GTRs or the XRTs. I hope it's the latter

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG