The online racing simulator
Different between FR & FF Drift
(71 posts, started )
talk is useless, drift means a car slid across a coner under contral by inertia. So, if FF car can drift, the force on wheel & car would be similar to FR.
A & B, which is FF, which is FR?
Attached images
A1.JPG
B1.JPG
A2.JPG
B2.JPG
A3.JPG
B3.JPG
A4.JPG
B4.JPG
A5.JPG
B5.JPG
A6.JPG
B6.JPG
:d
Attached images
A7.JPG
B7.JPG
A8.JPG
B8.JPG
A9.JPG
B9.JPG
A10.JPG
B10.JPG
A11.JPG
B11.JPG
A12.JPG
B12.JPG
I feel so much better now. Thank you.
Attached images
A13.JPG
B13.JPG
A14.JPG
B14.JPG
A15.JPG
B15.JPG
A16.JPG
B16.JPG
A17.JPG
B17.JPG
A18.JPG
B18.JPG
don't see the wheel, it can told you it is what cars<<<xxxxxx what car it is
Attached images
A19.JPG
B19.JPG
jeezus christ - dont you ppl believe in... MOVIES????

Fraps + WindowsMovieMaker + youtube (aka iutubí) are you friends....
Quote from Stigpt :jeezus christ - dont you ppl believe in... MOVIES????

Fraps + WindowsMovieMaker + youtube (aka iutubí) are you friends....

but my computer have some problem to use Fraps...
And it would be easier to determine if its FF or FR with a video just by the way you enter the corner lol.
#9 - steve
:spam:
I'm uploading the video to google video(for some reason, I can't upload anything to youtube now.), but it will take longer time.
Quote from scania :I'm uploading the video to google video(for some problem, I can't upload anything to youtube now.), but it will take longer time.

Correction : for some reason
hmm I think u should go to sleep you seem tired :P

I would try to figure it out but im a bit tired heh
*edit* B is FR and A is FF :P
Quote from evilpimp :Correction : for some reason
hmm I think u should go to sleep you seem tired :P

I would try to figure it out but im a bit tired heh
*edit* B is FR and A is FF :P

I just got up.....
it is 12:10 p.m. in HK, I just very weak in English, but thanks for your corrections.

why B is FR? @.@

video is here(but I forgot which is FF & which is FR...@.@)
http://video.google.com/videop ... 474987900327361&hl=en
Lol I guessed thanks to the A13 and B13 which shows the rims :P

plus theres the knobblys on the FF

And I just saw the vid... By the cars behavior and angle I think im right.
Quote from evilpimp :Lol I guessed thanks to the A13 and B13 which shows the rims :P

plus theres the knobblys on the FF

And I just saw the vid... By the cars behavior and angle I think im right.

I had told you don't look the rim... .\/.
ya, FF Drift is a little bit not smooth, but MR is also.
o u did... oopsssssss sry :S
Quote from evilpimp :o u did... oopsssssss sry :S

haha, so I set my lfs to don't show the wheel when I make the video
#17 - Woz
Quote from scania :Drift means a car slid across a coner under contral by inertia, but not using mechanism to make the car slide. The mechan system is just using to help the car drifter better.

Most people do not consider FWD cars drifting because its just lame. Lock the handbrake and drag the arse about.

Watch a good drifter in RWD car and it can be an art. Watch anyone drift in a FWD car and it just looks stupid.

Does not matter how you want to dress it up, its just the way it is.
lol
bah im out now gotta sleep :S
Quote from Woz :Most people do not consider FWD cars drifting because its just lame. Lock the handbrake and drag the arse about.

Watch a good drifter in RWD car and it can be an art. Watch anyone drift in a FWD car and it just looks stupid.

How about if I make a FF "slide" without hand brake?
Quote from Woz :Most people do not consider FWD cars drifting because its just lame. Lock the handbrake and drag the arse about.

http://onewaym.myweb.hinet.net/jojo531_FE1R_05459.spr
Have you watch thsi spr? Please shut up before you whatch it, & I'll wellcome to back after you have watch it (very weak English.....)
ya, He also use Hand Brake, just like FR Drift, but I don't think he is use hand brake to drag the arse. he just using the speed, inertia & brake to make the car slide(or drift) on the true line. The HB is just use for make the drift longer, just like RWD Drift.
#21 - JCTK
Quote from scania :http://onewaym.myweb.hinet.net/jojo531_FE1R_05459.spr
Have you watch thsi spr? Please shut up before you whatch it, & I'll wellcome to back after you have watch it (very weak English.....)
ya, He also use Hand Brake, just like FR Drift, but I don't think he is use hand brake to drag the arse. he just using the speed, inertia & brake to make the car slide(or drift) on the true line. The HB is just use for make the drift longer, just like RWD Drift.

why don't u shut up and get the physic side of things sorted out first...

the main difference, in a FF all you can do is to set up a car to have it sliding around like hell and most of the time use the handbrake to drag the ass out... the car is pretty much continuously losing momentum, which is ok if u've got a tightening corner or a short corner or whatever... but no matter what in a FF "drift" all u do is to lose momentum...

but if the corner is long and is straightening at the exit u'd need a FR to drift PROPERLY... for basic reasons which I hope u should've known...

ooh, and can you please define your defintion of what is a "slide" and what is a "drift"~?
Quote from JCTK :why don't u shut up and get the physic side of things sorted out first...

the main difference, in a FF all you can do is to set up a car to have it sliding around like hell and most of the time use the handbrake to drag the ass out... the car is pretty much continuously losing momentum, which is ok if u've got a tightening corner or a short corner or whatever... but no matter what in a FF "drift" all u do is to lose momentum...

but if the corner is long and is straightening at the exit u'd need a FR to drift PROPERLY... for basic reasons which I hope u should've known...

ooh, and can you please define your defintion of what is a "slide" and what is a "drift"~?

I have said many times
Drift=a car slide across a coner by inertia but not mechanism and it is under contral

can you don't touch the thottle while RWD drift? ya, you can, it just not a good drift, but it is drift
can you don't touch the Hand brake while RWD drift? ya, you can, it just not a good drift, but it is drift
can you just tread the thottle to make the rear wheel spin while RWD drift? No, It's not drift
can you don't touch the Hand brake while FWD drift? ya, you can, it just not a good drift, but it is drift
can you just pull the Hand Brake to make the rear wheel spin while RWD drift? No, It's not drift
can you just pull the Hand Brake to make the rear wheel spin while FWD drift? No, It's not drift
I would suggest you to make slide show, i just cbf to click million times
You dont seem to understand the difference between a slide, a power slide and drift.
First off, there is no such thing as a FF drift....thats just a slide. Its a valid way of taking a corner too fast and using the tyres lateral grip to slow the vehicle down while keeping the somewhat correct line.

A power slide is breaking a RWD or a rear biased AWD lose mid corner and counter steering while keeping the fast line corner out.

While both can be seen as drifting by your avarage Fast and Furious fan, they are not it, although drift was inspired by power slides.

Just FYI, drifting is not as simple as just going sideways into the corner.....there is a bit more to it.
Quote from scania :
can you don't touch the Hand brake while RWD drift? ya, you can, it just not a good drift, but it is drift

I dont use hand brake for rwd, are you saying my drifts are bad? I think they're most likely better than your FXO drifts. You don't have the slightest idea what style is, never mind your "definitions" that you pulled out of your ass

gohfeld is 50/50 awd not drifting? it's achieved using the exact same methods as a rear-biased AWD. Just for clarification.

(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG