The online racing simulator
TBO unbalanced again
(60 posts, started )
When I started playing LFS I asked around to figure out which car I should start with. Someone recommended the XRT, so that's where I started. It took a lot of effort to get reasonably comfortably with it, but since then, most other cars that I've tried are a breeze in comparison. I think it's true that if you master the XRT you can handle anything. I agree 100% that the RWD cars are much more fun.
Quote from csurdongulos :anybody remember patch X? The balancing was perfect there for the TBO's.

yeah, im not sure what happened there, in x it was at least ok, now the balance is again totally messed up...
sry, but I dont get the point - why not make a stickerthreads for ceach class in Hosts Section where everybody could post and comment propositions for any combo?

problem solved Ithink
Quote from AndRand :sry, but I dont get the point - why not make a stickerthreads for ceach class in Hosts Section where everybody could post and comment propositions for any combo?

problem solved Ithink

It's not combo specific. FXO is again clearly fastest on any combo. According to WRs, XRT can't even compete at AS national. I know tyres heat faster in FXO, but over one second difference gives plenty of room in setups for FXO.

We have lost the pretty much ideal balance of patch X, where all three cars were competitive agains each other on any track.
In the late Xpatch era , the restrictions were doing "ok" but the FXO lacked acceleration a fraction, maybe its still to early to be really sure what needs modifying on this particular class with the changes that have taken place, as its been just over a month since the introduction of Version Y.
I do think there are a lot of fast racers out there who have yet to hotlap the XRT or RB4 (where is biggie?) So basing results from hotlapping and racing is a little premature just yet, but the obvious signs are there.
I think i remember scawen mentioning the curret temp/wear model isnt really that accurate. Maybe when the next phase/patch comes perhaps the issue of temp/wear will be a non-issue along with balancing in the TBO class.

Has FXO killed the TBO star ?
Will the XRT make it to the next Episode in one piece ?
And will the RB4 ever find love ....
Oh no! It's turning into a "bring back patch X" thread again!
Quote :Will the XRT make it to the next Episode in one piece

?

You will have to for the Next episode of "as the wheel turns too much"
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :In the late Xpatch era , the restrictions were doing "ok" but the FXO lacked acceleration a fraction, maybe its still to early to be really sure what needs modifying on this particular class with the changes that have taken place, as its been just over a month since the introduction of Version Y.
I do think there are a lot of fast racers out there who have yet to hotlap the XRT or RB4 (where is biggie?) So basing results from hotlapping and racing is a little premature just yet, but the obvious signs are there.
I think i remember scawen mentioning the curret temp/wear model isnt really that accurate. Maybe when the next phase/patch comes perhaps the issue of temp/wear will be a non-issue along with balancing in the TBO class.

Has FXO killed the TBO star ?
Will the XRT make it to the next Episode in one piece ?
And will the RB4 ever find love ....

Your link is messed up
*fixed

TBO unbalanced again
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG