The online racing simulator
My 100th post
(24 posts, closed, started )
My 100th post
Whooo this is my 100th post i have been posting for about 1-2 months yeah rubish some peole will say but i have school home work tv lfs ect so posting isn't that big. Most of those posts are lol in Ciph's lfs tune thread well no a century of posts so this is important to meand is quite alot of dedication with other more vital things to do like while i almost wasted my 100th post on saying the fanatec 911 turbo wheel looks more flimsey than the touch wood not flimsey g25 shifter cause i mash mine so imagine driving that plastic looking thing like with my g25. I would have never heard of the g25 if it wasn't for lfs so £24 is a brilliant investment. I thank the developers so much for making such a brilliant game keep up the good work guys and well done on such loyal customers and such devoted followers you shoulod be proud of your selves for making such a good product.

LS

Edit: yup my 100th post on this forum
I haven't read your other 99 posts, but I hope they make better use of punctuation.
lol i only use punctuation at school i get boared of it so they may have some full stops. btw a bit of a jk this name is take to lol
Everytime I read one of your posts I just imagine someone talking for ages without taking a breath.

For ease of others reading, I'd use punctuation and stuff. Nicer on the eyes and just flows better when reading.
#5 - J@tko
Well done sir. You get even more cred when you reach 1,000!

A good tool to vouch one's postness is their 'posts per day'.

I'm 102nd on the overall post count, but 4th on the posts per day (I think), behind messers Green, Smith, Hopkinson & Miss Rose.

How sad am I?

(not of course saying the people infront of me are sad )
Quote from J@tko :Well done sir. You get even more cred when you reach 1,000!

A good tool to vouch one's postness is their 'posts per day'.

I'm 102nd on the overall post count, but 4th on the posts per day (I think), behind messers Green, Smith, Hopkinson & Miss Rose.

How sad am I?

(not of course saying the people infront of me are sad )

Look at my join date and my post count. And check yours rofl.
#7 - J@tko
Mine =Total Posts: 866 (1.16 posts per day)

Yours =Total Posts: 1,151 (8.08 posts per day)

This = lol
#9 - J@tko
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Mine =Total Posts: 866 (1.16 posts per day)

Yours =Total Posts: 1,151 (8.08 posts per day)

This = lol

Oh dear - it was at 9 the other week

And now you're making me post for no reason!
Now it's 8.09! Go on! Make it teh the TOP!
Quote from Luke.S :lol i only use punctuation at school i get boared of it so they may have some full stops.

Complete retards FTW
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Now it's 8.09! Go on! Make it teh the TOP!

Mr Green = 14.04

Sorry. I lied. I'm second
Quote from J@tko :

Mr Green = 14.04

Sorry. I lied. I'm second

Go on 8.11

10000 post's ftw.
w00t, I'm not sad:
Total Posts: 2,789 (3.92 posts per day)
SWEET I'm the happiest one here post:446 (0.92 posts per day)
Quote from Luke.S :lol i only use punctuation at school i get boared of it so they may have some full stops. btw a bit of a jk this name is take to lol

We are board to read your posts because they are so hard to read.
You shouldn't feel good just because you have posted 100 times, its the same as getting a pay rise just because you have worked somewhere for a long time. Make an effort in your posts and try to help people out, or contribute something useful, and you will have something to be slighty proud of.

Oh and the punctuation does not need to be 100% accurate either, I am sure I have made many mistakes in this post alone, but it wasn't hard to read it.
IT is more like getting a pay decrease for working somewhere a long time. But, what is the point of a juicy paycheck if it is no fun.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Look at my join date and my post count. And check yours rofl.

And your point is...?

<----
#22 - JTbo
Saddest thread of 2008 and it still is not even February

I have said it before and I say it again, post counts should be removed to prevent this kind of rubbish from spreading.

I would be perfectly happy if my post count would be 0 all time, meaningless thing that causes some kids think it is some sort of game where you have to reach something.
I'd be glad if it was removed too. January again and I've got another 4000 posts I need to delete.
Kev, having posted a lot an this forum is not a bad thing, you don't need to feel ashamed or embarassed and hide them all away from public view (note I can see them all anyway, and admire your sadness, or I could be evil, restore them all, and put your post count back where it should be ).

Anyway, time for this spam topic to end.
This thread is closed

My 100th post
(24 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG