The online racing simulator
new versions
(5 posts, started )
#1 - Dac
new versions
how does this work, when the LFS developers have made the improvments do we just download the new version and use our existing code?

if so, how often do the new versions come out?

thanks,
"our existing code?" not sure what that means.

Generally, when LFS is updated the devs release a patch, which patches your exisiting install, also the "full" versions are updated for people who are starting from scratch.
and if it could result you in having to unlock it again, but that is no problem, because you get a new unlock (with the same code) every friday, if you have none left.
#4 - HVS5b
I'm not sure if it's the same in S1, but with S2 as soon as a new patch is released the next time you try to join a multiplayer game it will ask if you want to DL the new patch and install.

There are no specific time frames for releases. The pretty major patch Y came out just before Xmas, so I wouldn't expect anything too soon!
#5 - Dac
ah ok, thanks. ye im new and so will probableys have the new version anyways. btw i cant go online, im on a university network and they ban certain ports. if anybody konws how to get around this id appreciate it

new versions
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG