The online racing simulator
[DSR] vs [SR] Team Challenge
(20 posts, started )
We're doing team challenge race this Sunday @ 8PM GMT on the DSR S2 server. Spectators are welcome, first come first serve basis.

EVENT SCHEDULE

RACE #1: FOX at Fern Bay Gold
Qualification: 10 mins
Race: 16 laps, no pit, no wind

(5 min break)

RACE #2: FBM at Aston Historic
Qualfication: 10 mins
Race: 8 laps, no pit, no wind
We'll do FOX for our car.. so you guys let us know what track you want to do with FOX plus your choice of car.
Hey Lebaron good day mate

I will be there to watch this mighty crash between two of my best teams DSR & SR, as you know my first league was with your team even if I did not fininsh it, and the best tips that I learned was from the great team SR so I will be there to watch :munching_:headbang:
Well I talked to 2 of their guys on our server yesterday and it was a done deal but they dont seem to be responding here

Tried to register on their forum but the activation doesnt work (tried 2 major email account carriers)

Maybe they dont get on lfsforum much?
We are doing it afaik, but for some reason Tongey hasn't replied and he told us to leave it to him?
Well if the deadline is now we say FBM & Fegold.
Waiting for replies from team

Our track for FOX = FE Gold

Our car choice = FBM

@Lebaron, sry you did not get Forum activation, but if you use Hotmail or Yahoo, you may need to check your junk mail folder for activation link
Cool! Thanks for the response!! Our track for the FBM is Aston Historic (AS4)

Edit: put all info in first post
Will watch and glady learn from great racers!
Event info updated. Everything should be set. Good luck to all racers.
Thanks for the races guys, we all enjoyed it. Be interesting to see how you fare against other teams
BTW for anyone interested, we won
I heard Smack won the FE3 race...by 13 seconds. Not sure but ok.

Nah, first race was a Weed and Monty 1-2 Sizzle won race 2.
Quote from racer hero :I heard Smack won the FE3 race...by 13 seconds. Not sure but ok.

Nope I didn't win it. I did quite bad in the fe3 race actually .

Thanx for the races team SR, Good Races
lol.. the funniest part was seeing so many DSR's with PB's on their outlaps, being their first time on the combo. Was a good distraction from our SPEC FBM series.. great fun while it lasted, especially the cars all flying/sliding over the place. We should do it again sometime.
Quote from racer hero :I heard Smack won the FE3 race...by 13 seconds. Not sure but ok.

lol, really good source you have there
Quote from jasonmatthews :lol, really good source you have there

Yeah Ken, do you hear voices? :twirl:

I really enjoyed it and we should definatley do it again soon.

Our Leagues kick off next Sunday so we should definately do a re-run after that finishes....

Maybe use some Tin-Tops or even an LX car next time though
XFG or UF1 please, so I'm not last
#20 - Weed
A great evening guys, thanks to all DSR guys for the races

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG