Any one like to join a new drift team
Hi if any one would like to join me and blunts new team say something
you should post your Thread here...
#3 - aoun
something.
hi i wonna join
#5 - logx
is this only for S1/S2 drivers?
Yes it will probably be a S1/S2 licensed team. By the way, demo users are not longer able to drift good because of only having the xrg. If you do wan't to drift, you should buy an S1 or S2 license. To give a reaction at the new team: Welcome on the world of drifting teams, hope you get much members and that you may battle against other teams. Much succes !
#7 - logx
Quote from MAE_2007 :Yes it will probably be a S1/S2 licensed team. By the way, demo users are not longer able to drift good because of only having the xrg. If you do wan't to drift, you should buy an S1 or S2 license. To give a reaction at the new team: Welcome on the world of drifting teams, hope you get much members and that you may battle against other teams. Much succes !

Yeah i agree with you...but still I dont get the thing with that XRG...i will be rather driving with XFG...so i think its best to move XRG out of game and replace it with XR GT Turbo...just IMHO
Nah, then you demo users would never buy S2 That's what this is all about.
Quote from jcorn16 :Hi if any one would like to join me and blunts new team say something

Hi! i would most certenly love to join your team, im not the best drifter in the world, i only got s2 about 4 days ago, but i think im improving and with a team i think i would imporve even more!
If you would consider PM me maybe?
Thanks Michael
#10 - logx
Quote from Frost_More :Nah, then you demo users would never buy S2 That's what this is all about.

Yes but...if you look at performance of XFG and XRG..they are pretty much the same...only XFG is front wheel drive...there is no some bigger performance in speed...
Quote from logx :Yes but...if you look at performance of XFG and XRG..they are pretty much the same...only XFG is front wheel drive...there is no some bigger performance in speed...

Thats right but thats like the GTR class, 3 different cars, almost the same specs. So XFG and XRG are just slower but still able for demo style championchips. I guess ....

Any one like to join a new drift team
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG