The online racing simulator
Looking for a team
(12 posts, started )
Looking for a team
Hi reader(s),

I am currently interested in joining a team...I have a G25 wheel and am pretty inexperienced...I would appreciate a team that could help me...Here are some of my stats:Travelled distance:1784 MlFuel burnt:1264 LtrLaps:428Hosts joined:393Races won:2Second:3Third:6Finished:30Qualifications:10Pole Positions:0Drags / Wins:66 / 14
StormRacing.net Go sign up, and start posting some maybe get some of the teammates to race along side with you and you could probably join. Its all about the attitude here and not about driving the fastest... Although you need to be able to drive clean of course...
thanks
thanks
Instead of that though could I arrange a trial/ test server session?
Yeah could you send another link? pls
Quote from pacesetter :Hi reader(s),

I am currently interested in joining a team...I have a G25 wheel and am pretty inexperienced...I would appreciate a team that could help me...Here are some of my stats:Travelled distance:1784 MlFuel burnt:1264 LtrLaps:428Hosts joined:393Races won:2Second:3Third:6Finished:30Qualifications:10Pole Positions:0Drags / Wins:66 / 14

We are currently not recruiting but always happy to help anyone improve or get advice on setups or configs. Feel free to visit us on our game server any time and we can have some fun races

[HR] Halfords Racing --- server name
Hi evry1 who has posted,

Just sayin thnx nd I'm currently looking at my offers.....I will post back to you in a few days...thnx,

J.Taylor
[PM] would consider you with a few more miles on the clock
ok thanks

Looking for a team
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG