The online racing simulator
i may have to restart the relay a couple of times tonight, so if you get glitched, just reload the Remote. Or if you're lucky the app will reconnect itself.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :What browser are you using?

Was on Firefox, got nothing. I'm at work so I'm not sure what Flash I've got installed here. Jumped over to IE, it asked me to install Flash which I did, but nothing came up. Saw "InSim Relay connection failed : Error #2048" on the screen quickly. Could be blocked here maybe? I'll have to try again from home.
When switching from host to host (without a window refresh), the hostname/trackcode combo of buttons (from the former and the current servers) seem to overlap for a short period of time.

Using IE 7.0.5730.11
Quote from UncleBenny :Was on Firefox, got nothing. I'm at work so I'm not sure what Flash I've got installed here. Jumped over to IE, it asked me to install Flash which I did, but nothing came up. Saw "InSim Relay connection failed : Error #2048" on the screen quickly. Could be blocked here maybe? I'll have to try again from home.

work may have blocked the non-common ports. Since the relay works at 47474, it may be blocked.
Thx Victor.
This is the coolest!

Fantastic to see it integrated within LFS!!!!!!!
Oh my, Oh my, oh my! This is great it is actually so great my brain imploded and now i cant type properly and have to type like a moronic script kiddie cause i cant think of anything else than being able to watch races from anywhere anytime and spectating big league races like owrl and the 24h league and omg ty victor i dunno wat to sai kkthxs me lyek bannnnas hmmdonuuuutzzzzz
Works fine on opera for me!

Absolutely amazing Victor, great work!
Quote from Ondrejko :you could add new icon for that feature at www.lfsworld.net

I guess he will

He said it's not finished yet, so I bet it will get linked / announced once its finished
Quote from Victor :work may have blocked the non-common ports. Since the relay works at 47474, it may be blocked.

Yeah I think you're right. At home now and its working fine in Firefox. This looks pretty sweet, awesome job.
This is awesome Great work Victor!
That is brilliant, I can now do more than troll the forum when I'm at work....yipee!
Awesome work!!
Nice, good to see that there is at least one thing that works with Opera (v.8.54).
#41 - joen
Huh? Since when do we have this? Why didn't I get the memo?
This is really cool, great job Victor
It's like a real time Google maps type thingy Excellent!
Simply beautiful! My new screen saver!
Very good indeed!
I love this, it's a very cool utility!

There are just three things I'd like to see in the next version.

1) Images of the tracks in higher resolution, they don't look particularly well when you zoom in.

2) Highlighted combination of the track, it's currently very hard to tell where the cars will go, especially in the South City.

3) Option to automatically follow a car.
Very, very nice, what controls which servers appear on it?, does it need a certain "thing" installed on the server?
Quote from FireFox86 :Nice work, looks very cool

ashame about race-specator then? But this is great!
#47 - joen
Quote from windmouse :

Click on the driver you want to follow in the position list
#48 - troy
Quote from windmouse :

that works already, just click on the guy you want to follow in the list on top right of the screen

edit: arrr i'm so slow

edit2: to make this post a bit usefull:

Quote from danowat :Very, very nice, what controls which servers appear on it?, does it need a certain "thing" installed on the server?

i think you just need to add your server to the insim relay, thats all
http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=hosts&whichTab=insim_relay
Woot this is impressive. Where does the server has to relay to ?. As I would love to use this on our own server.
Quote from windmouse :I love this, it's a very cool utility!

There are just three things I'd like to see in the next version.

1) Images of the tracks in higher resolution, they don't look particularly well when you zoom in.

2) Highlighted combination of the track, it's currently very hard to tell where the cars will go, especially in the South City.

Option 3 is already available.. just click on a name in the list.

I think high-res pictures isn't really a option, because it will load to slow for some people.. Anyway, I'll like it...

LFS Remote / Spectator
(378 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG