The online racing simulator
BIZZARE car crash, my car lands and balances on its nose!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg6Y3vPrOtw

any feedback would be appreciated

if anyone want the vid to download feel free to ask

btw it may look as though it was on purpose but I did genuinly crash by full accident as by getting confused what way I had to go lol
there is no possibility of this being shown via replay or screenshots...is there?
Quote from squidhead :there is no possibility of this being shown via replay or screenshots...is there?

This excerpt from the video description might be helpful: "OMG wtf rofl amazing incredible smash"
Over the past 4 years I've seen tons of tail balances but not near as many on their nose, pretty cool find...

Coming from a racing stand point, it's not really special, if not an eyesore. From a rarity stand point, it was pretty good... As for the editing, it doesn't really matter for something like this but I would at least like to see Shift+F usage.

I hate it when the HUD is on videos! :banghead:
Reminds me of my times back in S1
Attached images
lfs_so1_wtf.jpg
Quote from Tweaker :Reminds me of my times back in S1

LOL, I love how the MRT guy is in aw by the XRT as he passes by.
this guy kinda switched between the description and the keywords.
HAHA, I WON!! :bannana_p
Attached images
Capture_303.jpg
Capture_304.jpg
Quote from squidhead :there is no possibility of this being shown via replay or screenshots...is there?

or maybe even a youtube video so we could see the whole thing quickly!! oh wait...
Lol, its brataccas.
Quote from Amynue :HAHA, I WON!! :bannana_p

It's still odd to see lfs cars don't show any suspension and stuff (just loose wheels) and the fact the passengers stick out with their butts
That you're crashing in funny way all time.
Quote from Kristjan.J :That you're crashing in funny way all time.

ah lol, is that a good thing or a bad thing?
-
(brataccas) DELETED by brataccas
#16 - feat
Pig luck.

Pretty funny, but if LFS would be nice crash physics, then it would be sweer and orriginal drift crash.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG