The online racing simulator
Looking for a kind skinner to paint my Formula XR
Here's my request for the bored skinners of the forum.
I need a personal skin because im tired of using other racers ones,and known the fact that i know ABSOLUTELY nothing about skinning a car,i am here to find some help.
Here's some informations about what i need.

Car:Formula XR
Colour:white colour in the front half and red and green stripes in the rear half.
Logos:Any ITALIAN logo its perfect(find them on http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/ and sort by nation).I would really appreciate to have the new FIAT logo in the white half.No football related logos because i hate it .
I think its all.If there's anyone who has some free time and wants to help me out it would be nice.I dont rush,cause i dont need it quickly.Answer back if you are interested,or if you want some more infos.Thank in advance.
#2 - Bean0
Here you go...
Attached images
FOX-IlGuercio.jpg
FOX_IlGuercio.jpg
FOX_IlGuercio1024.jpg
Sweet.Just a little thing...can you change the fiat logo into the red area with another one?Cause its already in the white part..if you could put a white logo that cover the red and green stripes it would be nicer i think.Thanks a lot mate.Thats a really cool skin
I insist to add your name somewhere also or maybe your website,after all YOU made the skin.Really put it.Its your work.Can you do also gloves,helmet and suit set?Hope im not asking too much mate...sorry for bothering you but your work is awesome,i appreciate it.
#4 - Bean0
Glad you like it, changed the logo as you asked.
Suits/helmets aren't really my thing, sorry.
Attached images
FOX-IlGuercio.jpg
FOX_IlGuercio.jpg
FOX_IlGuercio1024.jpg
Nothing to sorry about mate.You just did more than i expected
OOPS you edited before i adjusted my post.Nevermind
I changed my mind while you were editing.Im sorry if im not letting you rest tonight
Last thing i want is to change the fiat logo in the red part and replace it with a white logo maybe that covers both green and red.Also i insist to put your name or website some where on the car because its YOUR work and i appreciate if you take your credits for that.
#7 - Bean0
Better late than never ...
Attached images
FOX-IlGuercio.jpg
FOX_IlGuercio.jpg
FOX_IlGuercio1024.jpg
Sweet mate.You already had a lot of patience in doing this.Thanks a lot again.
Hope to race with you sometimes...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG