The online racing simulator
Another racer!
(16 posts, started )
Another racer!
Hey!

Just got my S2 licence and am about to test out the other cars and tracks. I drive a VW Polo G40 in real life, and want to take it to some track days when it's back from the tuners.

I stumbled across LFS by accident really and am amazed at how everything just feels right. I was playing with a joystick at first, Steven Hawkins style, but got a Logitech wheel and pedal combo this evening and it's so much better.

Anyway, first post here, now I'm off to practice so I don't get in everyones way on the new tracks hehe.

Scott
Welcome to LFS
Say "bye bye" to your life
I've had so much fun in the demo hosting a private server with mates.

Check this for a result:

I couldn't beleive it!!
And this is where the addiction starts - cos now you HAVE to beat him! Bye bye life. It was nice knowing you.

Eeekie's Life. RIP.
22nd March 1986 - 16th December 2005
Gone, but not forgotten.
Welcome mate, so far it seems like a pleasure to have you Keep on racing, and just dont stop
#6 - axus
Its only gonna get better from here mate
welcome to lfs:wave2:
yo :eclipseeh
hey,

welcome to LFS

which logitech wheel and pedals did u buy?

i've got the old school wingman ff GP
I got the Momo one. I'm also using the Y axis of a recalibrated joystick as my clutch pedal
Quote from Matt_Driver :

i've got the old school wingman ff GP

I've got it too and I love it

Welcome EeekiE
Welcome man, just wait till its 1:30 in the morning and u swear to ureself ure going to bed at 2.....then u ignore the clock till 3.....
Enjoy man!
Welcome to Live For Speed: The Ultimate Racing Simulator

That picture is funny. You need to practise
Hello LFS , goodbye life !
:eclipsee_
Damn right:

Me and a mate spent a few hours on this home-brewed autotest thingy. I thought it was about 11pm and what do you know it's 00:47!!

Another racer!
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG