The online racing simulator
Corvette ZR1, Nissan GTR, 2010 NSX, Viper ACR
2009 Nissan Skyline GT-R
The corvette is my ALL-TIME favorite car! I love its looks as wel as the preformance that it gives you!
Shame about the old style leaf springs on the rear....nice!
2010 Acura NSX
Jesus, another car and driver link?

be honest, do you work for them?
its a transverse leaf that wieghs like 2 lbs and made out of some composite crap.

its not the steel stacked crap thats on my dodge 2500 that rides like crap but tows a million pounds.
2008 Dodge Viper ACR
No, I just read the new magazine and i likked what they had so im showing off a bunch of the new car news!
Are you trying to piss people off?

That's 4 threads in the General LFS discussion forum within 10 minutes now that have nothing to do with LFS and could have fitted perfectly into one thread.
It handles well from what the testers from C&D said!
Racing talk, They are all cars that are raceable! they are preformance cars! they go in racing catagory!
Well, sorry, I got the wrong subforum.

It still is pretty pointless to make 4 threads.
Differnt cars DESERVE to be talked about sepraretly, They are all very well talked about cars id hate talking about the ZR1 while the next guy goes on about the NSX....
Car and Driver is a shite magazine.
And why is that?!
I hope it looks far, far, far from what see here. That thing looks like a S2000 and a RX-8 mated and the offspring didn't work out.
The few that have been sold in the US have already been sold (dunno if they've shipped yet), expect them to be in dealerships at a later date though (few years maybe).
There is a nissan dealer near me, and i was talking to the dude, He said they get to have one in the showroom!!!!!!

So im not sure thety are all sold! unless they bought it and are selling it or something!
That doesn't even look like an NSX.

The NSX will never come back.

Plus what you have there is a honzda, that isn't even Acura built.
It's hideous whatever it is, plus it isn't even MR, no doubt there is an engine in front, and that just shows what a fool the person is that titled it 2010 "NSX" when it doesn't even have anything to compare to the NSX.

Really though, Acura said the NSX is done, they've moved onto the HSX or whatever it's called, but don't expect the NSX to come out for say another half century or so like the the new challenger/mustang/camaro concepts have brought back the old body styles.
The GTRs were sold before they were brought to the US then.

If it's at a dealer then maybe the owner of the dealership bought one or something, because only 40 I believe were brought to the US for primary sales.
Threads merged.

@greg_slideways, incase you didn't notice there haven't really been any threads on cars at all such as these, making 4 threads in a row doesn't make a lot of sense now does it?
Threads merged together and retitled, now everyone can look in one thread rather than smear it all over the forum.
Just so you guys know, that is apparently a new NSX underneath. The body is just a mock up and will not be on the final car IF it makes production.
i saw the zr1 in the bimmer or european magazine,cant remember but damn its really sexy! 600+hp, its beautiful

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG