KeMoT quits LFS [solved!]
(63 posts, started )
#1 - KeMoT
Hello all you LFSers out there
Let me say, this was fantastic time I spent with LFS and its great community, I will never forget about it.
Unfortunately, I have to quit almost all of my internet activity because of two reasons:
1. I have no internet connection at my home now Only at my work, from where I'll try to administrate both my forums.
2. I am older and older and unfortunately less and less time for myself
As for the LFS itself, I haven't even played it for long time now and from now on I will be able to play it only offline and only in demo mode because I can't unlock it without internet.
As for the LFS MOVIES PIT, it is closed for new uploads now but I am already " working " on re-launching it somehow ( no details yet )
I will probably visit LFS and RSC forums quite often ( from my work computer ) - I love those forums

Thank you:
Race Sim Central
LFS forums
Iceaway
ORION
DoN
XCnuse
KITT
LFS developers
Brandoonwa
VecTreX
and the biggest thank you to the whole great LFS community, you made me belive communities can be good.

Thank you for everything once more
Regards
Tomasz Przeorski ( KeMoT )

sad to see you no longer on the race track dude - hopefully we'll see you around here from time to time
crazy stuff.

good luck with your new life
#5 - XRRoy
thats sad Kamot, good we still have you around here.

Goodluck with your life
#6 - Don
goodluck
#7 - axus
Sad to see you go
Good luck though
I'm sure one day you will be back Those final S2 features will make you install LfS even at work
Never say never (doh).

You'll get an internet connection back eventually, I can't imagine a home not having one in 20 years. And then you'll make the time. We'll still be all waiting around for S3 anyways (j/k).
Well, I really dont know what to say...

First of all, I feel very honoured to be in the list above (even 4 steps above the devs :o )

Of course it's very sad because you were always a great comunity member, but you said you will drop by in the forums every now and then, so you wont be lost really
Also, Im already used to get bad news from you because you left MPT, but they made their way and are still a great team, and Im sure you will also make your way!
Maybe you can even beat some of biggie's WRs now when your playing offline only... lol

I would bet though, that you will be back, maybe not to race in a team, but you will be back just to sit in a car and drive around a bit - no need to be fast anyway, it's the feeling that counts
i hope things work out for you. Hope to see you on the track in the future.
Nooooooo
was fun working with you
enjoy life only have one chance, so make it worth while
#14 - Mc21
Wow thats a POS.

Sad to see you go.
Well, I have never driven a race with you...
But I want to say thanks for Lfs Movies Pit!
And I hope you will have it nice in the future
yeah, thanks for the movies pit and all!

cheers mate!
Hopefully we see you back in the near future
Good luck KeMoT

Keiran
Bob already said it. Nothing is forever, internet connections come and go. You'll be back. Keep the faith bro.
Quote from Doorman :Bob already said it. Nothing is forever, internet connections come and go. You'll be back. Keep the faith bro.

Agreed. Stay well Kemot
Sorry to see you go KeMoT.

I've quit a lot of games in my time, and left a lot of big communities. It is tough to leave, but most of the time you feel so good about having some spare time, and chances to do other things. I've been here for a very long time, and it is the only community I haven't left, I love it. I am sure you can still tag around, because even some of the places I have left, I always come back to visit, and all the old friends give me a warm welcome, they miss me. Visit as often as you can, don't leave us completely!!!

Thank you all very much.
All your posts prove that what I said was right, this is great community.

Thank you, I feel that someone will miss me and its good feeling, very good

I'll be somewhere, somewhere around
awwww, well that sucks, seeing a fellow pole quitting LFS. boo-hoo, i never got the chance to race with you, but have a great new life, but how good can life get without lfs.

czesc,

RaCeR

ale, ja zawsze mysle - DALEJ JAZDA!! Ale, moze tak nie mozes zrobic No, nazdrowje i rzycze czi dobrej powodzy i prosta droga bes problemow. Nigdy nie zapomnji o LFS!!
Sad news Kemot...Well u always was a busy person..no free time at all...i just hope that someday u will return to us
Quote from Tweaker :Sorry to see you go KeMoT.

I've quit a lot of games in my time, and left a lot of big communities. It is tough to leave, but most of the time you feel so good about having some spare time, and chances to do other things. I've been here for a very long time, and it is the only community I haven't left, I love it. I am sure you can still tag around, because even some of the places I have left, I always come back to visit, and all the old friends give me a warm welcome, they miss me. Visit as often as you can, don't leave us completely!!!

What he said ^^^

Shame to see you leave KeMoT
Sad to see you go Kemot. Thx for everything including Movie #Pits

All the best in everything you do

FOrdie

(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG