Logitech G25 pedal axis setup in LFS
Sorry for new thread but I couldn't really find much on this.

Well my brake/accerator pedals seem to have mashed into one axis

What I mean is the RZ axis (axis 3) under Axes/FF behaves in a strange way.

Both the brake and accelerator use the RZ axis

When I brake (or try to - I cant even get the brake to work) the bar fills with purple from right to left

When I accelerate (which does work ) The same bar fills with yellow from left to right.

It is almost as If I have combined axis, but I have set every single setting I can find to seperate axes.

Please Help
#2 - J@tko
Someone has a G25!

[I envy you!!!]

Congrats.

Sorry I can't help, and 4 OT.
Quote from J@tko :Someone has a G25!

[I envy you!!!]

Congrats.

Sorry I can't help, and 4 OT.

Oh.....

I Thought someone had a solution that took me 4 hours to not find
#4 - J@tko
Maybe I have.

Clicked this?
Attached images
wheel.JPG
Well duh - of couse I have.

Don't think I've spent 5 minutes trying to set it up and given up.

I took it outta the box at 4pm.

Since then Ive been trying to get it to work

EDIT: 600th Post
#6 - J@tko
Maybe this?

Quote from LFS Maunual/Wheels/Correctly setting up wheel :
Open up your Logitech Profiler and then the FFB (Force Feedback) settings window: either "Options" - "Global Device Settings" or if you are using game profiles "Edit" - "Specific Game Settings". Suggested settings are these (also shown in the screenshot):
  • Report Combined Pedals - Uncheck this option. Enabling this only gives you one pedal axis, meaning you can't use brake and throttle pedals properly. So disable it[/B].
These settings should work on all Logitech wheels. The settings in the Logitech Profiler might slightly differ from these instructions depending on your wheel model.

set seperate axies in lfs

btw was fun racing u're nan on j4f
Quote from Luke.S :set seperate axies in lfs

btw was fun racing u're nan on j4f

I have set seperate axes EVERYWHERE I can find a setting to set seperate axes. I know that it needs to be seperate axes
Quote from J@tko :Maybe I have.

Clicked this?

I was racing with that guy on pic RPM dude on demo server
Quote from JO53PHS :I have set seperate axes EVERYWHERE I can find a setting to set seperate axes. I know that it needs to be seperate axes

You you have set it in LFS and in the Logitech Profiler? And it's still acting as a combined axis?
Well the RZ axis sorta acts like a combined axis.

When I press accelerate, it accelerates as normal.

When I press brake, it just cuts off the accelerator, the car doesnt actually brake
i just unchecked report pedals as combined or w.e it says and it work in lfs have u actually set them to to diff ones?
Attached images
g25controls.jpg
So when you're in the options > controls screen, when pressing throttle and brake, do two yellow bars move or only one? If two move, you don't have combined pedals but just assigned throttle and brake to the same axis.
Problem solved - It just started working somehow

Thanks for your help
So in other words, a classic case of PEBKAC

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG