The online racing simulator
LFS keeps minimizing??? [solved]
hi guys
i have a question , after about a minute lfs drops to the taskbar and i dont know whats causing it? (no antispywares or virus program running)
i runnin the highest resolution could that be the problem???

any help plz?
Since its patch Wednesday, do you have any Windows Updates waiting for a reboot to apply them? That often pops up, or minimizes things even if its already got its lovely, lovely, warning box up.
nope i've only just updated windows for my new pc i got a few days ago!
it werid i never had this problem before on my crappy pc now i got a spanking new one i having problems
i'll check fully for any things that might case it and hope it sorts it out
I'm 95% positive its just something stealing focus Good luck with the hunt and let us know how you get on
chrz angry angel
You might be able to try running task manager over the top of LFS, and see if anything steals CPU/Memory usage when LFS gets minimized? DOn't know if that will even work, just a thought.
If you have Active Desktop - get rid of it.
Disable as many system tray tasks as you can - I personally need to close down Shareaza, my mobile phone sync software, Bluetooth and all Messaging stuff - it all interferes with LFS and steals focus.
if you're using a mouse it might actually "go outside" the lfs screen thus leaving it when you click to accelerate ..

possible solution Clip mouse to screen: yes in screen options.
chrz guys for all you views and comments

problem solved it was down to certain programs wanting updates and a wrong setting on my gcard buy all works now..... hurrah

thx again guys

....and no way would i use mouse it sucks i got a wheel and got in a real car hehehehehe

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG