The online racing simulator
Mobil 1
Enjoy.
Attached images
mobil.jpg
XFR_Mobil1.jpg
More of a personal skin than anything else.
Attached images
gtiFamous.JPG
XFG_Famous.jpg
I finally got off my arse and did a skin for the XFR. Comments would be welcome.
Attached images
XFR_resound.jpg
xfrresscr.jpg
Quote from MmadmaxX :US World Domination Tour

Great skin, I know what you mean with it
Quote from MmadmaxX :US World Domination Tour

i really hope that is meant to be a joke
Quote from gishuk :i really hope that is meant to be a joke

Some how I think you're hopes are going to be dashed.

Im just as pissed about it as you
Quote from Viperpainter :Some how I think you're hopes are going to be dashed.

Im just as pissed about it as you

The "US World Domination Tour" is based on satirical a T-Shirt, which is quite successfull. It is just a listing of all wars the US took part in the last century... which are quite a lot to be honest.

I'm not going into the debate if any of this wars was justified (or not), as this is the skinning forum.

But as this is satire, you should not take it too seriously. No need for you to find it funny. But I do :P
Since the person that posted it is from Afghanistan, and that it is his first post, that there was no jest implied in his post. Satire or not, I am allowed to show my distaste in his choice of subject matter. I am familiar with the t-shirt, I know that is it Satire. I know that I don't need to find it funny. I do know that I think that as his first post, that he is indeed trying to stir the shit, as it were.
Quote from Viperpainter :Since the person that posted it is from Afghanistan

And you believe that just because he puts a little Afghani flag next to his name from a pull-down box that he is necessarily from Afghanistan?

Quote from Viperpainter :he is indeed trying to stir the shit, as it were.

Maybe, maybe not, who knows? If he was, as you suggest, then your complaining about it will only give him the satisfaction he/she was looking for. In addition, this hardly seems to be the place to come to antagonise Americans. I administrate at a forum with over 95,000 registered members, the sizeable majority of whom are American boys in their mid to late teens. That's the kind of place that's a prime target for anti-US behaviour. LFS communities are much less US-centric, as well as being generally mature communities anyway, and are hardly going to be a target for America-bashing trolls.

Incidentally I thought the skin was dryly amusing, having seen the same kind of stuff in viral emails. Nonetheless, let's get back to showing and sharing the XF skins...
Hi,

this is the XFG of team Digital Madness. I hope you like it.

Ciao
Veiti
Attached images
XFG_DM.jpg
Quote from STROBE :And you believe that just because he puts a little Afghani flag next to his name from a pull-down box that he is necessarily from Afghanistan?

Maybe, maybe not, who knows? If he was, as you suggest, then your complaining about it will only give him the satisfaction he/she was looking for. In addition, this hardly seems to be the place to come to antagonise Americans. I administrate at a forum with over 95,000 registered members, the sizeable majority of whom are American boys in their mid to late teens. That's the kind of place that's a prime target for anti-US behaviour. LFS communities are much less US-centric, as well as being generally mature communities anyway, and are hardly going to be a target for America-bashing trolls.

Incidentally I thought the skin was dryly amusing, having seen the same kind of stuff in viral emails. Nonetheless, let's get back to showing and sharing the XF skins...

just to clarify my position , if its a joke then fine i dont mind

but if it was serious id be kinda disgusted
can you do one for the fz50?
This one is inspired by the Peugeot 206 that features in Richard Burns Rally game. Makes a nice skin design. Click on top pic for skin

Quote from al heeley :This one is inspired by the Peugeot 206 that features in Richard Burns Rally game. Makes a nice skin design. Click on top pic for skin

You really are sickeningly good at skinning cars.
Thank you for your kind words!
A selection of XFR skins
Click on the mini render image to download the skin.

#70 - jmkz
I don't quite think "Paint" will give you the needed tools to skin cars effectively
-
((US WORLD DOMINATION TOUR car skin)) (Turbocharge) DELETED by Janezki : Crap
Quote from Turbocharge :we have your IP Address MmadmaxX...and we know what you look like.....watch your back....

Pfeh. One post and this was it? Fighting the enemies of freedom and justice this week, are we?
OK, I'm bored with this squabbling. Can we get this thread back on track please? It's supposed to be about XF skins. If you want to go argue politics and moral issues, use someone elses O/T forum. Thx for your kind co-operation! :up:
-
HONDA CIVIC CUP (1st Season) (Soper) DELETED by Soper
-
(Soper) DELETED by Soper

Great collection, Fox!
Some great skins. Do you have time to play LFS at all because it seems that you make new skins every day?
#75 - MR_B
Soper. What program do you use to make those pictures? becuase it can't be LFS viewer!

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG