The online racing simulator
XFG skin i made, 1st skin from me in a while hope you enjoy it.

Chapz
Attached images
XFG_Chapz_CLC_KIT.jpg
that sure is cool , nice front bumper !!!
Quote from theirishnoob :that sure is cool , nice front bumper !!!

Yeah.. and those intakes on the sides too.. very nice
thankz got them off NFSU2 ages ago when i was messing with skin designs
cool , any chance of me getting that skin blank with just the new body kit ??
here you go
Attached images
XFG_Upson_Kit.jpg
Wow Cooool
Quote from BlackMajik :Just my personal skin for my soon to be team
S.A.R.S. - Shocker Automotive Racing Syndicate

Hey Black, those lines look familiar
You didn't by any chance rip them off my XF racing skin did you and do a bit of colouring?
You should have at least asked first before ripping my own skin and painting it all green.
Attached images
rip.jpg
Quote from robertchapple123 :here you go

that will come in really handy !! thanks alot

Quote from al heeley :Hey Black, those lines look familiar
You didn't by any chance rip them off my XF racing skin did you and do a bit of colouring?

You should have at least asked first before ripping my own skin and painting it all green.

20 £ says it is a cheap knock-off ( im kidding about the bet but it Really looks like he just but out your skin and posted new decals over the base of the skin )
Quote from Victor :Post skins here for the: XF GTi & XF GTR

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:

Heres my first skin, I made it as it was sponsered by my dads company (Import Garage)and a few other company's. I also made one for the XRT turbo.
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x252/350Victor/XFG_4P_lfs.jpg[/IMG]
Dude.. you post the rules but you don't keep yourself to rule #3
Quote from LFSn00b :Can i use that bodykit in my skin? pleeeaaaseee

Yea sure, anyone can use that plain one.
Hello.. I made my skin for one league in demo.. same is for XRT.. But that isn't have any grunge... Any coments?

preview...
no PSD, use the jpg if your using photoshop then lay it over a skin and set the layer as multiply.
Nice one TeazR. A skin a day keeps, ermm, Teazr really busy with photoshop. Good use of unusual colour choice.
Does it not say in the rules that you are not allowed use [IMG] tags on images?

Quote :If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.

Then why was Victor_Vance flamed, and Teazr isnt?

Please correct me if im wrong, i was just wondering
Quote from niall09 :Does it not say in the rules that you are not allowed use [IMG] tags on images?

Then why was Victor_Vance flamed, and Teazr isnt?

Please correct me if im wrong, i was just wondering

Becouse Teaz-r's skins are worth waiting the loading time for?

Donno.. but you're right I think the post with the rules for posting skins should be on top of every page..
Quote from robertchapple123 :no PSD, use the jpg if your using photoshop then lay it over a skin and set the layer as multiply.

Hmm it's good idea but that carpaint isn't a white.. it will be better can you change it?
ill give it ago but most of it is shading.
here you go just managed to get it as white as possible without messing up the kit. enjoy
Attached images
XFG_Chapz_Plain.jpg
Quote from robertchapple123 :here you go just managed to get it as white as possible without messing up the kit.Thumbs up enjoy

Thanks you very much :bowdown::bowdown::clapclap:

EDIT: It's cool but i thing PNG will be better Wink

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG