The online racing simulator
S2 Licensed!
(34 posts, started )
S2 Licensed!
Thanks for putting the quiz up DK, thanks man... seriously I couldnt thank you any more!

I hope to see you in the game guys!
Quote from Fredthebest :Thanks for putting the quiz up DK, thanks man... seriously I couldnt thank you any more!

No problem

I've just read I've bought 10 s2 vouchers.

>_>
<_<
*hides bank statements*

DK
Quote from Fredthebest :Thanks for putting the quiz up DK, thanks man... seriously I couldnt thank you any more!

Congratulations mate , Hope see in track
________
Digital scales
Quote from DieKolkrabe :No problem

>_>
<_<
*hides bank statements*

DK

Wow lol, I guess you've helped alot of people
Welcome to S2.
Quote from Fredthebest :Wow lol, I guess you've helped alot of people

Ya

I /fully/ deserve my wings and halo :P

DK
Congratulations , you get your license soo fast
Greetz
Quote from nmx :I'm sure eyou can afford one more for me then.

You have to earn it like all the others.
WoW DieKolkrabe is a millionaire
#10 - th84
Quote from DieKolkrabe :No problem

>_>
<_<
*hides bank statements*

DK

Just 10?...Peanuts...

No matter how many, its a very nice thing for you to do.

Excellent! I was about to ask you, the next time you saw username "lerts" on a server to ram him as hard as you could at full speed, but no need anymore.
Hope you will be happy with S2.
"where do new S2 Licenced players go?".... CLC !!! look at where he is lol
Quote from Xaid0n :"where do new S2 Licenced players go?".... CLC !!! look at where he is lol

and you to....?
I was only in there cause I wanted to know what a cruise server was like.. and i was bored.. now im in Nitra's server. :P
Finally you got it !
Wellcome in S2
I've already said congrats, but here I am again - Congrats!!!!

Now, the LFS Beginner's Cup? (see sig!)
Quote from Fredthebest :I was only in there cause I wanted to know what a cruise server was like.. and i was bored.. now im in Nitra's server. :P

"Online at: [TC] CityDriving Kyoto"
And the the world let out a silent sigh as another glorified promise of a new S2 license was pussified to cruising.
Quote from spankmeyer :And the the world let out a silent sigh as another glorified promise of a new S2 license was pussified to cruising.

True.

Diekolkrabe, you should get an award for Forum Santa!
Quote from spankmeyer :And the the world let out a silent sigh as another glorified promise of a new S2 license was pussified to cruising.

lol nice sentence
Cumon guys the guy earned ti fair and square so he can do what the hell he wants with it, he actually hasn't chose a cruise server, i think that [TC] is a cops and robbers game. Get off his back hes probably just trying it out.
I also noticed a sly little trick that the devs did as when searching for servers its sets cruise servers off as default so trying to pull all the newbies away from them. Pretty sneaky and it worked as i wondered where they'd all gone. Shouldn't it be set as defualt to show all servers then people who like to race can switch cruise servers off?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Cumon guys the guy earned ti fair and square so he can do what the hell he wants with it, he actually hasn't chose a cruise server, i think that [TC] is a cops and robbers game. Get off his back hes probably just trying it out.
I also noticed a sly little trick that the devs did as when searching for servers its sets cruise servers off as default so trying to pull all the newbies away from them. Pretty sneaky and it worked as i wondered where they'd all gone. Shouldn't it be set as defualt to show all servers then people who like to race can switch cruise servers off?

Nope, I'm pretty sure they did the right thing. I always thought cops and robbers counted in the cruise category.
Yet another one of the sheep that just goes along with what everyone else thinks, going on servers like that improves your driving skills of all carsAnd no its not like the other cruise servers, the other servers are mean't so you can get the most money and show off in the best car, where as [TC] its about getting the fastest/toughest car you can to get away from the cops.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yet another one of the sheep that just goes along with what everyone else thinks, going on servers like that improves your driving skills of all carsAnd no its not like the other cruise servers, the other servers are mean't so you can get the most money and show off in the best car, where as [TC] its about getting the fastest/toughest car you can to get away from the cops.

What do you do while there is no cop chasing you?

S2 Licensed!
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG