The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :Welcome. Turn up to Race on Sunday evening - I'm sure there'll be space!

You are number 47.

ok do i need a skin or what? and what time im -6 gmt
Quote from mutt107 :ok do i need a skin or what? and what time im -6 gmt

You do need a skin. Just plonk the number 47 on any old skin you have. Quali for you will start at 13.00.
Quote from J@tko :You do need a skin. Just plonk the number 47 on any old skin you have. Quali for you will start at 13.00.

hmm
13.00 i will be at church
Quote from mutt107 :hmm
13.00 i will be at church

Tell the vicar to move his service so that he can have a nice sunday lunch
13.00 pm or am?
I've changed my Racer Name to TomMK to match my username - avoids confusion. Just thought I should let you know.
what number am i?
Quote from petercollins :what number am i?

You're 39. See the "Applications to join thread" for everyone's numbers.
ok thanks

there's a hell of a lot of info to get through for this

I've never seen so many rules and regulations for 14 laps of racing!
ha ha yeh i agree. We've got some good guys organising this though so expect things to become easier to as they get time to spend on tidying up etc. The rulebook, for instance, is a great way to clear up the various threads discussing the rules / scenarios.
Quote from petercollins :ok thanks

there's a hell of a lot of info to get through for this

I've never seen so many rules and regulations for 14 laps of racing!

Quote from TomMK :ha ha yeh i agree. We've got some good guys organising this though so expect things to become easier to as they get time to spend on tidying up etc. The rulebook, for instance, is a great way to clear up the various threads discussing the rules / scenarios.

Hopefully, I'l finish my half-term work today, so I've got all weekend to do things like that. JO53PHS is having a bit of a clear out tonight.

Quote from TomMK :We've got some good guys organising this

Cheers Tom

You have (or will have in a min!) a PM.
GTR_Yuni - Konata-san - Any avalible rounds

Just in case you guys need a field filler. by any standard I'm probably an amateur at best anyways (CTRA Bronze licensed)
Quote from GTR_Yuni :GTR_Yuni - Konata-san - Any avalible rounds

Just in case you guys need a field filler. by any standard I'm probably an amateur at best anyways (CTRA Bronze licensed)

Great. Just turn up - you're guarenteed a race. You're number 49.
Quote from GTR_Yuni :GTR_Yuni - Konata-san - Any avalible rounds

Make sure you read the rules prior to attending the race.
kipsus - kipsus - R4,R5 and maybe R6,R8
Quote from kipsus :kipsus - kipsus - R4,R5 and maybe R6,R8

J@tko, arent you accepting him, his from my country, so suppose he should be good
Quote from kipsus :kipsus - kipsus - R4,R5 and maybe R6,R8

Quote from kABLiuks :J@tko, arent you accepting him, his from my country, so suppose he should be good

Missed him!

Welcome mate. You are number 50

Come to any rounds you like
NBR Garally - all
NBR bds - all
I would love to race in this series!
NBR Velocity - ALL

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG