The online racing simulator
Bespoke For patch Y???
(14 posts, started )
Hello all I was just wondering is there a Bespoke for a patch Y ,or when they can release it

:up:

Please is it possible to make Bespoke for Y
It's possible, someone's working on it now.
#4 - garph
Quote from Breizh :It's possible, someone's working on it now.

From the sounds of things no one knows. Just going to have to wait.
Emphasis yours... Ciph said he was adding rim modification to his tweak app.
:s i can't see any Bespoke in the ciph topic :?

Btw:when i instal ciph tweak there says : Unlock your lfs
Quote from ciph :[U][B][B]You have to unlock LFS to use this Tool - If you get this error make sure you have LFS set to English or German[/B]

The rim editing info is right there in the threads.... You just have to read them like everyone.
Quote from Breizh :The rim editing info is right there in the threads.... You just have to read them like everyone.

My lfs is with English language
#9 - RX-7
Quote from RX-7 :Your only s1 licensed... Must be for s2 ?

someone said in the LFS-Tune topic that it won't work if you are only s1 licensed....i think ciph should fix that in next version
need bespoke for LFS S2 Y!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, some ppl need it, but dont always bump threads and sapm as hell, just WAIT.
Dohh Please someone to make Bespoke Y becouse Bespoke in LFS Tune don't work
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Dohh Please someone to make Bespoke Y becouse Bespoke in LFS Tune don't work

Yeah, the whole project was scrapped, so you will not find Bespoke in LFSTune.

Actually I never have tried that program, since I quite much like the current look on the cars in game now, but I`ll understand that people are using it, tho I mainly get a feeling that it`s drifters and cruisers that are using it most Don`t get me wrong, that wasn`t meant offensive.

Bespoke For patch Y???
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG