The online racing simulator
Prepay league/Tournaments
(5 posts, started )
i dont think this is the right section but tbh i dont really know what would be,

however, my idea is that to stop the idiots ruining league/tournament races events, we could set up a system where by you pay money to get into a league or tournament nothing extremely expensive, say like £5 per racer/team (using GBP cause im from scotland and thats what we use and its easiest) then at the end of the tournament the money paid in to race in the tournament is split between say top 3 places as prizes. IMO i feel it would cut out the idiotic racers, you would have real decent races and people would actually participate in the race rather than dilly dally, they'd race to their limits because there is a money prize at stake so 2 speak

whatcha guys think?
#2 - Gunn
You might need to look into the legal aspects of competing for cash prizes.

Apart from that, a free, well-organised league on a private server should be successful.
it could be done as a sort of deposit and throughout the event providing you dont crash meanin fully then you get it back, surely that is legal?
Don't know about the legal issues, might not be a problem if you kept the league "private".

But bringing money to the equation might not turn out to be that rosy. First of all it would scare a lot of people away. Then people would probably race too serious and aggressive which might actually make the problem with accidents even bigger and I can only imagine the amount of arguments about whos fault it was. Nobody really wants to lose money.

Besides I don't think accidents are really that much of a problem. Sure they sometimes happen, but usually 'idiots' don't take part in organized, a bit more serious, races anyway so those races are usually quite clean anyway.
People struggle to fill free leagues, and pay leagues haven't really taken off.

I really don't think the demand for it is there tbh.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG