The online racing simulator
Teamspek Quiet?
(5 posts, started )
Teamspek Quiet?
Hello folks.

It's me asking for help "again". Right well i am on teamspeak and last night i was listening away and could hear everything. Earlier on today i plugged in my microphone and went to talk but i can't hear a thing, i can hear everything else through my speakers. It even works on Ventrilo so it is only Team Speak that is broken i will post screen shots of my settings to see if anything is wrong.

Thanks
John
Attached images
screen shot 1.jpg
#2 - dadge
click on settings then options and make sure you have your sound card selected for output.
Seeing that you're on Vista, I think I may know the solution.

Click on the sounds speaker icon (button right, to change master volume), and click "mixer"

Make sure that you have teamspeak open when you do this. Then, you will see teamspeak, as one of the volume levels. Make sure this is NOT muted, and make sure that it is turned up. As in vista, you can change the volume of each program seperatly (THANK YOU M/S)

Also - if this does not work, do you happen to hear the "player joined" and "switched channel" and such?
Ok I am sure i have tried this and i never seem to find it on the mixer as when i open treamspeak there is no bar at the bottom of my screen....
Ok, this time it seemed to be there and that was the problem thank you soo much

John

Teamspek Quiet?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG