The online racing simulator
#1 - Shine
Sorry..... Graphic issues again
Hi all Sorry if this is a repeat but its slightly different to the rest.
I've been racing online for a good few months now and used to use an ATI x1900gt 256mb card, the other day i recieved (and chuffed) to get an Nvidia 8800gt 512mb card.
Right the problem is with the old card i was getting 120fps hot lapping and anything from 45-120 online, with the new one im getting 115 tops and online down to 12 fps!!!!! i've tried most things with the drivers from nvidia and fiddled with the lfs settings a bit was origonaly 85-95 hot lapping.
Now as as test the old card ran the new game crysis at between 5-12 fps the new one a constant 27 fps(which in the game is actualy playable). If you no about the card and the game (crysis) i reckoned i should be getting anything upto say 180fps.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Tweaked omega drivers (I use those, works pretty good for my 8800gt)

Forceware forum (nvidia) - Alot of people are having a hard time with the new drivers. Try to search good one if the omega drivers dont work for you.

EDIT: Also check lauch properties for LFS. (Nvidia control panel or something like that) And try dynamic LOD reduction.
#3 - Jakg
The problem is not your GFX Card, you have a 2.8 GHz P4 (seen this post on another forum where he posted his specs). This is the limiting factor online.
#4 - Shine
thanx for your input people

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG