The online racing simulator
Problems with adm penalty!
(3 posts, started )
Sometimes, when the admin applies online punishments (ex: drive throuht), the racer who recieves the punishment, acomplish it, but the game does not remove the pilot's punishement...

it happened 2 times with our league races, and both happened when an adm applied an online penalty!

mpr:
http://lfsbr.com/uploads/penalty.mpr
I think they need to pass a timing check point, after receiving the penalty, and before performing the action to clear the penalty.

So, the way it works at the moment, if the penalty is applied during the final sector, then they need to drive another lap before diong the drive through.

Warning : I'm saying this without looking at the MPR, because i know of this possible problem anyway. If this doesn't explain it, please tell me and then i'll study the MPR if necessary.

It can't be solved in a compatible version. The reason it's like this is because it was originally only done by the program, not by admins, and this new admin controllable system was introduced in a compatible patch. Meaning, it used the existing code, which required the user the cross a checkpoint before the penalty is "ready to be done".

I don't know if my explanation is very clear. Anyway it's now noted on my bug sheet to be fixed if possible, in a non-compatible version.
Quote from Scawen :I think they need to pass a timing check point, after receiving the penalty, and before performing the action to clear the penalty.

So, the way it works at the moment, if the penalty is applied during the final sector, then they need to drive another lap before diong the drive through.

Warning : I'm saying this without looking at the MPR, because i know of this possible problem anyway. If this doesn't explain it, please tell me and then i'll study the MPR if necessary.

It can't be solved in a compatible version. The reason it's like this is because it was originally only done by the program, not by admins, and this new admin controllable system was introduced in a compatible patch. Meaning, it used the existing code, which required the user the cross a checkpoint before the penalty is "ready to be done".

I don't know if my explanation is very clear. Anyway it's now noted on my bug sheet to be fixed if possible, in a non-compatible version.

yeah, its clear Scawen!

i tested and if the racer pass a time check everything is fine

we will apply the penalty before the racer cross a sector line until the bug is solved

thanks

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG