this is a real race circuit .

please draw for me the racing line.

black spots are the way of race .

sorry about my english.

thank you very much .
Attached images
azadi.jpg
20gxod1.jpg
It will vary with power, grip, weather, competition, skill etc.

Aim for late apexes most of the time to maximise time on the throttle and low steering inputs (scrub). Experiment. Watch the quick people.
Something a bit like this, although as Tristan says it will vary slightly according to the cars and surface conditions.

Try to make each corner as wide as you possibly can - the wider the turn, the faster you can go. Also, if you look carefully at the photo, you can see the dark areas on the racing line where the rubber has scrubbed off the cars' tyres as they go round.
Attached images
racingline.jpg
Actually, I cocked up the bottom right corner a bit. This is better.
Attached images
racingline.jpg
thank you . this is better i think .

i Drove in this circuit .

in corner entry my tire has a noise until to apex . is it problem or not ? or my setup has a problem .

""""movie in the next post """

it's my first turn in this circuit , is it very bad or good ?

it was my final exam for iran's Federation Lisence and i passed the exam with high score
this is the same movie but mp4 and its Quality is better.
Attached files
race-me.rar - 1.2 MB - 2160 views
Quote from Hamed Sam :in corner entry my tire has a noise until to apex .

Tyres will "screeech" when you put them under stress. Its when they don't make a noise you know you're not going fast enough.

The high score must mean you are doing it correctly, well done
Quote from Crashgate3 :Tyres will "screeech" when you put them under stress. Its when they don't make a noise you know you're not going fast enough.

The high score must mean you are doing it correctly, well done

thanks for your help .
Quote from Hamed Sam :this is a real race circuit .

please draw for me the racing line.

black spots are the way of race .

sorry about my english.

thank you very much .

what is the best camber and toe in this circuit (attachment) ?

car : 1300 CC tyre : 165 60 13 .

my car is like xf gti ,

left turn : 3 ... right turn : 1

big turn wide : 55 m

longest straight : 400 m

i have Race at the weekend and this is very important for me .

thank you so much .
-
(Hamed Sam) DELETED by Hamed Sam : same
What tyre type, corner speeds, lateral accelerations etc are you hoping for? As a complete guess for camber, somewhere between -0.25° and -4°, but I can't be more specific.

What camber gain are you running, and what roll rates (°/g) are you running? Is the car front wheel drive, and how good are the brakes? What cambers have you run at other circuits, and did you acheive even wear and temps?
Quote from tristancliffe :What tyre type, corner speeds, lateral accelerations etc are you hoping for? As a complete guess for camber, somewhere between -0.25° and -4°, but I can't be more specific.

What camber gain are you running, and what roll rates (°/g) are you running? Is the car front wheel drive, and how good are the brakes? What cambers have you run at other circuits, and did you acheive even wear and temps?

thank you

tyre is made in Iran , 1st corner speed 65 km/h 2nd corner 40 3rt corner (right) 45

4rt corner 50 .

front wheel

the brakes are good for trail braking

i didn't drive in another circuit .

i don't have another clue !
Leave it as standard then if you don't know. Use -1 at the front and -0.5 at the rear as a starting point perhaps?
Im guessing that the car in the video is the car you intend on racing, if it is, i know the problem, citroen xantia's do not corner very well! (plus i havent ever seen one with 13" wheels??)
thanks again

this is my car ( attachment) , pride kia ...

i have a bad oversteer in all turns ... after trail braking when the tyres are on limit i can't push accelerator a liitle!

what's your opinion about this camber ?

-2.5 front left

-3 front right

-4 rear right

-3.5 rear left

toe (rear) : -0.1
Attached images
pride.jpg
I woudl personally use 185/55/13 tyres. I put that size on my nissan micra k10 and it cornered really well afterwards.
we can't change the tyres in this race this is a rule of race .
I would say that is too much camber! The camber recovery of the suspension with roll will be low (and none existant at the rear with a beam axle).

I would look at roll stiffnesses - it sounds to me like you need a stiffer front bar to try and control the weight transfer at the rear. Don't bother doing anything to the rear bar (if you have one) - stock will be fine, perhaps a little too stiff.
thanks but another rule ! :

roll bar is forbidden in this race !
Other than camber, what can you change? I still feel that the suggested camber is too much, even considering how narrow your tyres are.
Quote from Hamed Sam :thanks but another rule ! :

roll bar is forbidden in this race !

would you be able to post the rules, or if not, a link to the rules online somewhere, so we know what exactly is and isnt allowed so we can give you better assistance.
Quote from danthebangerboy :would you be able to post the rules, or if not, a link to the rules online somewhere, so we know what exactly is and isnt allowed so we can give you better assistance.

ok sorry about that .

rules : forbidden : roll bar ... change in gear box ratio ... change the tyres ...

allowed : suspension ... camber .
Can you adjust the ride height and/or the spring rate? Can you change the balance using those?
Quote from tristancliffe :Can you adjust the ride height and/or the spring rate? Can you change the balance using those?

yes it's not forbidden but in iran they can't setup the ride height too good .

they can just change the ride height manually , no number no calculate !
That's how everyone does it!

Can you lower the back, to lower the CoG and roll-centre height - reduce load transfer and therefore oversteer (if excess load transfer is the problem in the first place! )?

Help : real circuit racing line
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG