The online racing simulator
Gear Ratio Calculator
(12 posts, started )
Gear Ratio Calculator
The Manuel talks about some program called (Gear Ratio Calculator)
Were do I find its program?
#2 - Weed
hi

check here:
http://lfs.thefloatingwidget.net/

development of Gear Ratio Calculator 2 has stopped, it is now intergrated into Vehicle Handling and Performance Analyser.

anyway check the link, you'll see what i mean

[SR] Weed
Quote from Weed :hi

check here:
http://lfs.thefloatingwidget.net/

development of Gear Ratio Calculator 2 has stopped, it is now intergrated into Vehicle Handling and Performance Analyser.

anyway check the link, you'll see what i mean

[SR] Weed

Thanks Weed Now how do i put up my weed avatar

Weed it says its free but cant find the download icon
#4 - Ian.H
Quote from msmolt :Thanks Weed Now how do i put up my weed avatar

Weed it says its free but cant find the download icon

Pick 'Gear Ratio Calculator' from the top menu buttons, then on the left, down near the bottom of the page, there's a 'Download' link:

Anyway I hope you find this program useful and any feedback is much appreciated.

Download:

LFS GRC v2.5.3p (1211KB/1975KB)
The two filesizes in brackets are the compressed/uncompressed sizes.

(I haven't linked the download directly as I consider that rude).

And a note for Bob if he sees this... the site doesn't display very well when using Firefox (see attachment).

Regards,

Ian
Attached images
tfw.png
Works fine in Firefox here (2.0.0.11)
Attached images
Image1.jpg
I really must update that site at some point, it's ancient and somewhat embarassing in places. GRC is truly dead though, VHPA is the way to go [/plug].

Ian, I think your problem is because (IIRC) you always have JS disabled, which it uses to detect your screen height and size the div to fit.
Quote from Bob Smith :Ian, I think your problem is because (IIRC) you always have JS disabled, which it uses to detect your screen height and size the div to fit.

Evils.. Have you considered a left and right margin, on the central layer, to accomdate the 2 side columns? That way you can leave it on auto/100% and still get the 3 column look you want...
Quote from Bob Smith :I really must update that site at some point, it's ancient and somewhat embarassing in places. GRC is truly dead though, VHPA is the way to go [/plug].

Ian, I think your problem is because (IIRC) you always have JS disabled, which it uses to detect your screen height and size the div to fit.

Can someone put some lite to what Tire PSI i should use and hey what rear end gears to use. As of now I'm running 1:19s and hit 1:18s from time to time
Hi Bob..

Quote :Ian, I think your problem is because (IIRC) you always have JS disabled, which it uses to detect your screen height and size the div to fit.

I'll pretend I never heard you say that!

You're correct though. I just enabled JS for your site and it all looks as it was intended

Tbh, I haven't tried either app.. I'm not a setup guru.. I tweak a few params to get something comfy and go with it, but also never plan to become a WR holder etc, I just race when I do for some light entertainment.. but will say that from what I see of your VHPA app, it's very impressive!

Regards,

Ian
Am I right that atm its not possible to import your own setup files?

Gear Ratio Calculator
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG