The online racing simulator

Poll : Which weather do you want

Closed since :
Weather 3
Weather 1
Weather 2
#1 - J@tko
Weather Voting for Round 1
Yes - You get to vote for which weather you want!!

However, it's not that simple!

Each of the sky options (for Round 1; Clear Day, Cloudy Afternoon, and Cloudy Sunset) have been mixed with a wind option (none, low, or med) in options 1,2 and 3. So, each of the sky options are covered, and each of the wind options are covered. Pick the number you want!
Oh god we're voting for everything. Next it will be how many blades of grass do you want to see by the side of the track

Is this just a sort of lucky dip or random guess?
#3 - J@tko
Quote from JO53PHS :Oh god we're voting for everything. Next it will be how many blades of grass do you want to see by the side of the track

Is this just a sort of lucky dip or random guess?

Good idea - I'll phone up the Blackwwod grounds staff and ask what measurements their lawn mower does.

I'm just making it a democracy, and make it feel like you're involved - otherwise I'm just a dictator!

It's a lucky dip. The sky doesn't make any racing difference, but the wind does.
I vote the grass blades should be medium length
Number 1 is no wind clear day right?
#6 - J@tko
Quote from JO53PHS :I vote the grass blades should be medium length

Just got a reply. They can do anything from 0mm to 10mm.

Also, they said they could change the height at which the flags fly, the lights under the bridge and the amount of gravel in the traps!

Quote from jimaxx :Number 1 is no wind clear day right?

Might be - It's completely random. And for your information, no it's not.
Quote from J@tko :Just got a reply. They can do anything from 0mm to 10mm.

Also, they said they could change the height at which the flags fly, the lights under the bridge and the amount of gravel in the traps!

Might be - It's completely random. And for your information, no it's not.

Im confuzzled, so were voting randomly? so its like we dont know what we are picking? :/ well i know i picked the wrong one now but still im still confuzzled

Ok then

Grass at 6mm

Flags at half mast

No gravel in the traps
Quote from JO53PHS :Ok then

Grass at 6mm

Flags at half mast

No gravel in the traps

Does that just make them pits of doom which suck us in?
Quote from jimaxx :so its like we dont know what we are picking? :/

Yes. If you want it to be random for the next races then that's fine.

Hey !

I vote that they put stopsticks on the backstretch under the bridge, to be activated at random intervals.

Would make it interesting !

Flags should fly at half-staff because the Race Director said so. And the lights under the bridge should be neon green.

/me ends this silly post
Quote from J@tko :Yes. If you want it to be random for the next races then that's fine.

But its random now so either im now more confuzzled or it should be "If you DONT want them to be random next time?" :sorry:

Edit foor JO5#423%@$#r5252PHS: Ah well my suggestion sounds funner and you know it
Quote from jimaxx :Does that just make them pits of doom which suck us in?

No we put mud where the sand was and get the sun to bake it hard so if we go off we can go straight back on again

+1 for tarmac run off areas
Closing thread and starting again - with a less comfusing method

Sorry for the confusion guys!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG