The online racing simulator
help lost lfs!!!
(6 posts, started )
help lost lfs!!!
hey all,

dont know whats going on last night started having problems with lfs, so shut down computer.
went back today to try it and its disappeared!!!!! left data ,docs and map-info. but no lfs, lfs restart, lfs-s2-alpha-x!
so i tried down loading type y but no good, it wont start up comes up with heaps of 'can't load ......', in a note book 'read me-y' it says you need patch x to install this patch.
what do i need to do i thought downloading patch y would work and i'd only need to put in my name and password.

any help would be appreciated as i'm enjoying this so much now i have a joypad.

cheers
matt
make sure you download the full and not the patch only. About it deleting its self i have no idea.
cheers for the promt reply,

i'm trying to download it again it says its full patch y so i will see how that goes should know in about 1.5 hrs!!!!!
should i delete all of the previous stuff or can i do that after (dont wont to loose all my skins).

cheers
matt
no you shouldnt delete it just save over it, It wont delete any of your skins.
well i re downloaded it but its still doing the same (well i'm at least getting the start screen up, black b/ground) but i get in red down the left hand side of the screen "cant load bw....." i get heaps of these scolling down then it shuts down and goes back to desktop!

not sure what to do next i'm in two minds what i should do either delete all the lfs stuff and try again or switch off and restart again and see if that is any better.

well its now running and better than ever no stutter just needed a few good boots to get it moving!!!

matt
Glad to have helped out, however that problem seems a bit odd, and I'm not really that great with computers to know what might have caused it.

help lost lfs!!!
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG