The online racing simulator
Feel the wind in your hair.. Literally thanks to Philips
http://www.consumer.philips.co ... onsumer/microone/microone

Philips has announced (I don't know how long ago) this set up of speakers, fans, lights, and vibrators to fulfill your gaming needs.

I figured this would be pretty interesting if someone got an outsim program working with the fans when you are driving an open car (LXs or UF)

Coming from Philips it's probably well worth it, and very good, I love my Philips FW C577 system that I've had for the past 5 years and it recently has gone through many parties, withheld plenty of bass, and can still tell the stories today without any blown speakers.

This is just.. above and beyond, plenty of lights, motors, fans, you name it, this system is.. ridiculous. I'm wondering if anyone has seen or heard or has a friend with one of these.
Gamers finally have what they want, FF on a keyboard, and fans, all we need now is a perfume system which can release timed chemicals and then we will have the full experience of every human sensation.

The full kit is $399 at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obi ... IM4S/ref=nosim/6688506-20
That looks pretty awesome but then saying that looks can be Deceiving, i hope (if it has just come out) that it gets tested on some shows, to see if its good or not
$400 for a 2.1 set at only 160watts combined? Sad price, 80watt subwoofer is weak, and I'd much rather just buy a decent set of 5.1 speakers. Not to mention that these are USB, which is a big no-no for audio devices. If you're just in it for the fan, wait for something SPECIFICALLY just a fan from some company. I am sure it will pop up soon.

Logitech Z5500's (which I own) costed me $300 about 2 years ago, and they are probably even cheaper now. 500 watts combined 188 watt sub.
Oh no doubt Logitech makes great speakers, I love what I have to school, my X-240 sound system, which is more than excelent for $50, and the Z-5500 (3 years old I believe) system my sister has at her apartment (which is also mine), both are excelent, I'm not saying this Philips is the best, I'm just saying.. it's unique in every way.

Price might be slightly out of hand, but how many sound systems can you think of have 3 light systems, a FF pad for your keyboard, dual fans, and I'm sure a good speaker system. None that I can think of, I just came across this tonight while looking around.
But how many sound systems need 3 light systems, a FF pad for your keyboard, and dual fans? lol. Buy speakers for sound enjoyment, not an entertainment disco.

It is just fancy stuff that techy consumers want to buy for "wow coooool!!!" factor, and further extend their bad debt. Would get pretty old fast in my opinion (the lights and the fans). Secondly I don't want a blue speaker set
it was announced about half way thru 2007

Anyway... I would rather get the G51 sound system
I think I'd just get distracted by all the noisy motors. I didn't spend hundreds on making my PC quiet so I could put a bunch of noisy crap on my desktop.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG