The online racing simulator
lfsworld serverlist problem
(5 posts, started )
#1 - herki
lfsworld serverlist problem [solved]
i don't know, if I using lfsworld wrong, but in the licensed host screen of lfsworld, whenever I uncheck any option of "activity" and click on "show list", all the checkboxes get reset. I tried it on 2 different pcs both winxp sp2 one with firefox 1.0, the firefox 1.5.
if i'm not doing it wrong, victor should correct this little issue
Hi,

It smells like you've denied cookies for lfsworld.net. Please check if that's the case. Host settings are stored in a cookie, so if the host settings aren't stored, chances are your cookie isn't stored.
#3 - herki
oddly i have allowed cookies for all websites, but lfsworld doesn't want to place one ... i seem to have strange pcs
#4 - ORION
Delete all cachefiles and cookies, try to google for "crap cleaner". This program can also erase all index.dat files.
Make a backup of your complete C before you start.
#5 - herki
ah.. solved it - i just seem to be too stupid, that occupied doesn't necesserily mean filled to the limit ... so if you deactivate "occupied" and "empty" at the same time, everything gets reset
but i think, it would be a good idea to just get a blank list, that wouldn't have cofused me that much illepall

thanks for the help anyway

lfsworld serverlist problem
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG