Poll : Do you prefer Top Gear or Fifth Gear

I prefer Top Gear, I worship the stig.
I prefer Fifth Gear, I like Jason Potato
Top Gear or Fifth Gear?
Simple really..

Do you prefer Top Gear or Fifth Gear.

/me likes Top Gear
Top Gear is vastly more entertaining.

Filth Gear is better if you want to choose a new people-carrier (although they are copying Top Gear more and more, as it's a successful approach).

I don't watch Fifth Gear very often. VBH is probably the best reason.
JC, Captain Slow and Hamster FTW....not forgetting His Royal Stigness, of course!
Needed to be a poll really.

Top Gear is just in a league of their own as far as entertaining and unreal production values.
TG
Top gear.

2nd Gear - VBH... never liked her... squealing all the time... "oh look I can make the rear end step out and pull a handbrake" is that all she does???? If she does bloody drove properly SOMETIMES she might be bareable... she just seems riddled with inferiority issues! Emma Parker Bowles on Vroom Vroom does a far better job of presenting in my opinionioioio. but Vroom Vroom overall does suck !

However Tiff, and Jason make for some good stuff on Fifth Gear... they are the main assets to the show. if Top Gear lacks something is feedback from top drivers.... but maybe that's what makes the show... because all we wanna know is ....is it good... is it not good? lol
Quote from srdsprinter :Needed to be a poll really.

Top Gear is just in a league of their own as far as entertaining and unreal production values.

Just added a poll - I hadn't finished making the thread.

My dad was panicing so I had to go and set up his Email in Outlook
Top Gear... Because I just don't even know when Fifth Gear is on
And I saw a few parts of fifth gear on youtube and it doesn't appeal so much to me for some reason.
16 for TG
0 for 5G

I voted for...
fifth gear..

Wait, I didn't.
Lol TG is owning Fifth Gear
every top gear feature is like a friggin movie.... naturally I would prefer more real driving shots... but it would only serve it to make it look cheap.

The filming is just sublime... some of the best in any show
23 - 0.

Hah
looks like fifth gear is heavily popular here not
#14 - JTbo
Quote from tristancliffe :VBH is probably the best reason.

Jeremy is probably one of the most annoying tv persons I have ever seen and what Tristan says is perfectly good reason to keep watching 5th gear
Can we get 60 votes for TG by tonight?
VBH is sexy, but.............the humour, the banter, the stig.

all these reasons are why i, my wife and daughter all watch the majesty that is Top Gear.
Original Top Gear = some funny bits, mostly boring car reviews

Then it split into 2 things.

New Top Gear = mostly hilarious stunts, with funny and cool car reviews

5th Gear = lame stunts, done before by Top Gear, boring car reviews but VBH is hot so you kind of forgive that.

Top Gear is the best though, and Sabine Schmitt is better than VBH
Top Gear is better, but 5th Gear has been improving. I think it might have been the series before last (whenever they had that tool Tim Lovejoy on there), which was 5th's lowest point, I thought its life was coming to an end. But this last year or so has been pretty entertaining, with some good features and funny moments. Certainly worth watching anyway.
Top Gear's an entertainment show, whereas Fifth Gear is about cars. I don't particularly care about cars so I watch Top Gear.
WO WO WOW WOWOWOWOW WAIT A MINUTE! Let's clear some important issues up!!!!

Shakira is HOT

Jessica Alba (was) HOT

Raquel Welch back in the day was HOT

VBH??? Hot??? please explain how the most average looking bird is hot? she looks like denise van outen after too many pies and then left in a pickle jar for six months.

NOT THAT LOOKS ACTUALLY MATTER BTW! Just merely clearing a few very important points up! lol
Quote from Intrepid :WO WO WOW WOWOWOWOW WAIT A MINUTE! Let's clear some important issues up!!!!

Shakira is HOT and won't go out with you in a million years

Jessica Alba (was) HOT and won't go out with you in a million years

Raquel Welch back in the day was HOT and won't go out with you in a million years

VBH??? Hot and if she was single and you met her in a bar, she might go out with you. She also likes cars and can powerslide a supercar.

Thats why.
Top Gear...

If I want to know a car's specs, I'll take a spreadsheet, I don't need FG or any german counterpart to read it to me...
so you rate a birds hotness on the basis of whether they will go with you? That is not the right basis on which to measure hotness. That's da rulez

That's like saying a Vauxhall Corsa is the best looking car because it's the only one I can afford!

Actually the thing that frustrates me about VHB is her attitude. She is a perfectly competent driver yet feels the need to play on her femininity because she has this weird complex. She doesn't have superb car control when it comes to power sliding and all that so it looks so forced. If she just drove the f'in car and gave a decent report she would go up 10000% in my estimations....All her fakeness she has when she's talking about cars and POWER (and the corny inuendo).. there's something forced and not right... I am not denying her enthusiasm for cars but it's like she over exaggerates because she is not quite sure about herself.
#24 - JTbo
Quote from Intrepid :so you rate a birds hotness on the basis of whether they will go with you? That is not the right basis on which to measure hotness.

That's like saying a Vauxhall Corsa is the best looking car because it's the only one I can afford!

I tend to rate hotness by how they drive...
Quote from Intrepid :so you rate a birds hotness on the basis of whether they will go with you? That is not the right basis on which to measure hotness.

Well you have not understood my ranking system then!

OMFG arrrggh i need new underwear = Jessica Alba

Hot = The girl I saw in the supermarket

Urgh my eyes, my eyes, my poor poor eyes = Anne Widdicombe

Top Gear or Fifth Gear?
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG