The online racing simulator
Your real life LFS stories.
(26 posts, started )
You're never gonna believe it, but I was so close to getting a WR 2 days ago. On a 30 lap race, on SR Single Seaters, me and Simah were on South City. I was losing heavily, so he gave me his South City set, with R1 tyres. Later, I wanted to go to the Oval, thinking that I was going to lose. Simah apparently went on an oval setup, while I was still on the South City set. About 15 minutes in, I had set a PB of 49.550. No one beat it, until Anabelle came. She, was from Australia, and I had lag problems with her. She immediately destroyed my lap time, having a time in the 48 region. During the race, me and Annabelle had a false start, and a re-race happened. Halfway during the first lap in the re-race, me and Annabelle had a lag accident, knocking the leaders(me and Annabelle) out of the race. Today, I went on to LFSW, to upload a hotlap in the BF1 on KY3. It was crap, so I looked at my stats for a "I'm bored, I'm gonna look at my PBs". And, there was my fast lap, only 00.00.530 away from the WR.

Now its time for your stories!
I was doing illegal street dirfting the other day when a cop in a FXR started to chase me. All went fine until I reached the roundabout and crashed my brand new XRT. I took the car to West Coast Customs and they pimped it out! Thanks MTV for pimpin' my ride!
That's quite a hard act to follow, what an adventure!
Quote from Riders Motion :I was doing illegal street dirfting the other day when a cop in a FXR started to chase me. All went fine until I reached the roundabout and crashed my brand new XRT. I took the car to West Coast Customs and they pimped it out! Thanks MTV for pimpin' my ride!

How much money you had to give to cops? I suppose they caught you then, because u crashed.
Quote from Riders Motion :I was doing illegal street dirfting the other day when a cop in a FXR started to chase me. All went fine until I reached the roundabout and crashed my brand new XRT. I took the car to West Coast Customs and they pimped it out! Thanks MTV for pimpin' my ride!

What I wrote actually happened. I'll bet that was on a cruise server!

Response was late due to hotlapping
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :How much money you had to give to cops? I suppose they caught you then, because u crashed.

The cop took like... 1000£ and let me go. Sucks, since I only owned 1000£! Since then I never returned to a cruise server...
I was once driving a RWD Thread that was going nowhere fast.
I is did have 12 races today I wonned 10 seconded in 1 and third 1 and now i 3rd on the win chart the end.

oh an i did this, Chicane Route: FBM 0:31.150 1:05.580 WR-diff +0:00.070 825 laps 1.06% fuel 2 Jan 2008, 11:57

but robert deek did beated my times with a 1:05.44, he is fast!
#9 - th84
This one time at band-camp......
I once got away from 7 police officers in TBOs in my LX4
I also had a good fight with "crazy" in an MRT and was amazed I got 2nd place in a 50 lap race at AS1!
It was yesterday, I come to my friends server from Serbia to have some fun racing on SO6/FBM and that was just what happen. We had that 10 lapper race. You know what they say: more run, more fun
Me and nesrulz started from behind (even it was only 7 of us i think, but anyway too many ppl isn't good, crashes :\ ).
After few laps he got few sec away from me (I just sit behind wheel so my pace wasn't perfect) and he was battling with some guy for 2nd. Eventually they had contact and i was able to pass nesrulz cuz of that in lap 8 i think, but following laps (lap 9 and 10) were amazing imo (and I had my pace perfect then), so i made a little video to share it with whole world. I remember few times when we were so close i actually feel adrenalin
- click me
i once even got a wr.
Sometimes I lag out of a server, and die Everyone wonders where I went, then suddenly I have Captain-Planet-like powers and come back online/alive.

There are other times when someone messages me on MSN while I am racing (WGooden), and I am like YO YO!!!! I can't focus on the road!!! My eyes go blank, and I start seeing all these weird icons and flashing windows.... and when I recover from this state of confusion and anger, I am in a wall with a crashed car .
i joined team PromoTech
Quote from Tweaker :Sometimes I lag out of a server, and die Everyone wonders where I went, then suddenly I have Captain-Planet-like powers and come back online/alive.

There are other times when someone messages me on MSN while I am racing (WGooden), and I am like YO YO!!!! I can't focus on the road!!! My eyes go blank, and I start seeing all these weird icons and flashing windows.... and when I recover from this state of confusion and anger, I am in a wall with a crashed car .

It happens to me all the time! Live For Speed seems to get in trance between windows and him and he won't do anything, even with ctrl+alt+del!
I was driving my brand new FXO around Kyoto City and all has gone well.All of the sudden....What the hell?Some blasted cops were trying to spin me out for no reason!I had a choice to either stop or kept going.I decided yet to keep going and by the time i reached the autobahn,some blasted drag racers came by to the straight at full speed.Luckly i made it within HALF AN INCH! The cops however...have yet to survived.My FXO has only bumps and scratches and which they could have been fixed.Later on...well thats another story.
i was riding my brand new RB4 In The City when a cop decided to chase me why ? i dont know i decided to speed up to 210/220 kph i good idea no? i was going to pass trought the roundabout when a new licensed driver was turning around it ! just when i was going to say WTF IS THAT ! i bumped him into a wall and i maked some nice 360 and burned my tyre me and my cars was fine beacause i just hit the rear of the car in a good angle beacause im a good driver i continued my trip whit the cop! after some chasing minute i decided to stop my car and lets the cop caught me the cop car is on side of me and he is going to get out of the car... WHEN a 17 years old skillz less driver hit the cop car at 200 kph !! i saw the cop going to touch the sky (i was thinking he beleave he can touch it ...and the young guy going right into the wall and crash himself, i was surprised of that :jawdrop:after this funny incident i decided to start my engine and go to the garage to repair my car, put new tyres and speed trought the city
On my first ever day of S2, i was in a XFG race round South City Town Course on CTRA. This was only my second ever online race in S2. I was winning, having a battle w/someone and kinda forgot that we were side-by side coming through the mini-chicane on the home straight and he smashed the wall and hit me too, but we both recovered and I was still winning by about 8 seconds coming into the final lap. I even braked for T1, and braked really early for T2, just wanting to keep my lead. I put the power on quite late out of Turn 2, and nothing happenned. I checked my kb, still working, as I coasted to a halt.

I'd run out of fuel.
I've not won a race in S2 yet.
@ LFs_drift_staff LOL cop decided to chase you and you didn't know why, and then you started speeding too LOL that was actually funny to read haha.
This one time, I won a race.
Quote from J@tko :On my first ever day of S2, i was in a XFG race round South City Town Course on CTRA. This was only my second ever online race in S2. I was winning, having a battle w/someone and kinda forgot that we were side-by side coming through the mini-chicane on the home straight and he smashed the wall and hit me too, but we both recovered and I was still winning by about 8 seconds coming into the final lap. I even braked for T1, and braked really early for T2, just wanting to keep my lead. I put the power on quite late out of Turn 2, and nothing happenned. I checked my kb, still working, as I coasted to a halt.
I'd run out of fuel.
I've not won a race in S2 yet.

Awwwwww...

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG