The online racing simulator
The Attack of the SAi's- The Movie
(8 posts, started )
This is my first lfs movie i decided to make it on The attack of the sais session. I Captured and edited everything in less than 1 day . Tips and suggestions would be appreciated for further vids ( forgot to take of chat in some footage).

http://rapidshare.de/files/9000949/attackofthesais.avi.html
Shroll down and click on free and wait

Enjoy!
I get an error when i open the video..maybe because its 104 kb big
403 - Forbidden
Quote from Vendetta :I get an error when i open the video..maybe because its 104 kb big

Really?

I will comment once I've watched. I have a feeling this one will be a good laugh(in positive way). Sai Wars!
Quote from kamkorPL :Really?

I will comment once I've watched. I have a feeling this one will be a good laugh(in positive way). Sai Wars!

Wait a bit, it says its that big but once its done dling the files only 104 kb. Sil has this problem too, and im sure you will also
new link!!
Quote from Vendetta :Wait a bit, it says its that big but once its done dling the files only 104 kb. Sil has this problem too, and im sure you will also

No I didn't have a problem.(Old link worked fine here) Hovewer, on the vid itself:

I think that chopinnes really added big "-" to it, also cameras could be better, same goes to synchronization with music etc. I'm sure that my comment would have been much more positive if you worked on this for example, for 2-3 weeks rather than 1 day. Still, seeing so many Sai's.. That's psycho.
I'm sure many forumers here will be very puzzled. lol

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG