The online racing simulator
A team banning all other players
(13 posts, started )
I just have had the misfortune to see 5 players from the same team joining my server and kicking/banning every new player who just had joined. What to do in this situation?

See att. picture. I´ve a replay as well.

Attached images
Team_ban.JPG
How about banning them?
Ban the offenders, vote bans only last 12 hours, so all those who got banned will be able to race again soon.
take vote to kick/ban off.
Quote from mkinnov8 :take vote to kick/ban off.

Hehe thats what i would do dont let people get banned have admins to watch server!!
I'd go and ban the whole team "for life", then I'd take of vote-bans. These only allow idiots to be cruel and don't lead to anything good.

greetz

der butz
Quote from greg_slideways :Hehe thats what i would do dont let people get banned have admins to watch server!!

Sorry to bring this offtopic but Greg that sentence REALY needed comma's or fullstops its so damn hard to read in one go.

/Ontopic: Just take off vote kick/ban tbh ive NEVER seen anything good come out of it.
Quote from der butz :I'd go and ban the whole team "for life", then I'd take of vote-bans. These only allow idiots to be cruel and don't lead to anything good.

greetz

der butz

+1, Or atleast have them blacklisted, Or notify the team leader.
Quote from jimaxx :Sorry to bring this offtopic but Greg that sentence REALY needed comma's or fullstops its so damn hard to read in one go.

/Ontopic: Just take off vote kick/ban tbh ive NEVER seen anything good come out of it.

Sorry sorry! My bad, i tend to mess up becuase im not the best in english even tho thats all i speak i stink at prpoer english haha!
I would like to know the name of this team.
Yes, which team?
"take vote to kick/ban off" << No please and thanks for this advice. Been there, never came back to these server...
All of sudden I got in contact with one of these guys. He appologized and he gave me his explanation: "They were making a team movie". I´ll buy it. None of them had a lot of milage either... Chapter closed. But I´ll send you the name/team name in a PM,[The.O.C] LaughingGravy.
ok thx.. can keep an eye out for them on our own servers.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG